FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The payout is perfect, i dont get why people face so many problems. And i actually prefer the current 2 way process. I dont want my earnings to always transfer to my PP account, and its kinda annoying when file hosts do that. FS is doing a great job this way, giving the users the freedom to choose the payout times.

The process is very simple. Ask for transfer on sunday, get it on monday/tuesday and ask for a payout ASAP. You'll get the payment on wednesday. :)

Unless you're me... :)

I like the option BS has. Its automatic or manual. We choose when and how we want to get paid and get paid from within 24hr-2days,

My gripe with FS is if I miss pushing the button by a minute I cant get paid til next week no matter what. I hit the button at the same time I always do and I may or may not get paid.

I dont know why people even compare smaller hosts with Fileserve.

Bitshare, Easy-share, shareflare etc work on a much smaller range than fileserve. When Bitshare reaches the type of popularity that fileserve has, i doubt they will be able to pay every user within 2 days.

Fileserve has gained extreme popularity in a short amount of time and they have managed everything beautifully, yes there are issues, but which host doesn't have them? Besides, its not like the customers are making the job any easier for them. The constant ranting, and crying must be very annoying.

I dont know why people even compare smaller hosts with Fileserve.

Bitshare, Easy-share, shareflare etc work on a much smaller range than fileserve. When Bitshare reaches the type of popularity that fileserve has, i doubt they will be able to pay every user within 2 days.

Fileserve has gained extreme popularity in a short amount of time and they have managed everything beautifully, yes there are issues, but which host doesn't have them? Besides, its not like the customers are making the job any easier for them. The constant ranting, and crying must be very annoying.

HotFile is much bigger than FS and still they pay automatically every week without needing to push or pop buttons!!! even filesonic has automatic payment every week even though they only pay for last week. but still its better to be automatic than to check every time if we reached min payout, then transfer it and then req payout... lol

If they did like HF then they would have migrate to a rank system. I think there should just one button to hit and thats it. I never use the account payable feature and it seems to be the bottleneck that causes the inconsistency in payments. The old way was the best way.

HotFile is much bigger than FS and still they pay automatically every week without needing to push or pop buttons!!! even filesonic has automatic payment every week even though they only pay for last week. but still its better to be automatic than to check every time if we reached min payout, then transfer it and then req payout... lol

My guess is that they implement manual check procedure on every payouts to detect possible fraud and/or hacking.

@ tre2k3: But then we would remove the redeem function. Where does that leave us? :)

@ george101: I'm sure we can work a 4 system rank out for you based on shave, how much you upload and how many conversions you do. That way we can auto-pay you every week, but probably at a much lower rate than you're getting right now.

FYI, not everyone start pressing the button every time they reach 20 bucks. Some collect to 100 before they even transfer to payable. At payable they may even collect up to 1000 to do a wire transfer.

@ SmashCrates: Yes, the world would be a great place to live in if everyone had an honest gene hardcoded to their brain.

Upload speed seems down from MB to lower KBs....
Both from my UK and US server....

Any news on this?I'm using FTP btw or is it just me?

I dont even consider Hotfile as a file hosting website. A website that docks you ranks for uploading large amounts of content is pathetic. Why did they even create a file hosting website if they dont want us to upload as much as we want?

and filesonic too is very small atm, they cant match fileserve at this time.

Currently there are only 4 major hosts, RS,MU, FS and HF. The others dont even come close.

@ tre2k3: And how would we control the flow of someone redeeming money that they have not made in an honest way? The auditing happens during the transfer.

2 buttons in the earnings account:
1 - "Transfer to Payout Account" - for people using redeem and for 'storing' money
2 - "Payout" AKA "Transfer to Payout Account (not needed?) and automatically do the Payout"

You can do the check after a user has hit either of the buttons.

Then we need to design and code it. Also there could be the possibility of the site going into some rough updates like previously. Rather want that for 2 buttons vs. this way we're doing it right now? I honestly don't see how hard it can be. And it isn't like server bills are paid weekly in case you miss 1 payout. That you cannot manage the funds to pay the servers in time can simply not be down to us.

I could mention a few names off the top of my head who has received their payments always on time and who's been with us May/June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back