FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS @ FSuser: You could have redeemed instead? :)

Next time I will do that.

I have to read more carefully:(

Now I'm going to buy 30 days accounts from FileServe, Megaupload and Oron :)

This is also good for me, but not so good for FS.

Yay we get 6+% bonus every monday!

Up yours hotfile! :D

It's not every monday from my understanding >_>

Dear All,
In the spirit of Christmas, every Monday till the END OF DECEMBER, we will have a promotion for everyone! We will announce more news soon.

For today only (6th of December), we will be giving a 6% bonus for everyone. :)

Happy December - and stay tuned for more news.

Keyword is ONLY, so next monday I think something different will happen etc

see dashboard its really awesome

Dear All,

Christmas greetings from FileServe! We are having a seasonal promotion for our loyal customers to enjoy the cheerful Christmas holidays.

Starting on the 6th of December, an extra specific percentage of your download earnings will be given out as a Christmas bonus on every Monday during the entire December!

For example, on 6th of December, we are giving out an extra 6% of your download earnings as Christmas bonus! On the 13th of December you will get 13% bonus and so on.

Xmas_2010_promo_time.jpg

What are you waiting for? Use FileServe more and make more money, so you can get bigger Christmas gifts this year!

With the warmest wishes from,
FileServe

Ricky i want to know one thing about bonus ,

you will update the amount in bonus earning for our bonus or you will update this bonus amount we earned in normal earning ?

Total Download Earnings* ???? <======= Here OR
Total Bonus* ????? <======= Here

I try to buy FileServe

Paypal says:
To complete the payment with FileServe Ltd, please add a new credit card.

[SLIDE]http://www.abload.de/img/cant_buy_fs__hf_easier6urh.jpg[/SLIDE]

I've converted Dollars to Euros in my PayPal.
BUT
I can't still buy
a 1 month Premium account
because I have NO credit card registered inside PayPal.

At Hotfile I don't have this problem.
And I can buy for dollars.

You are a little bit complicated.

Does the Redeem option work easier?
If yes, then next time I will prefer that.

It looks like I won't have any FileServe account recently.
I'm sad.

You can pm RickyFS for a direct PayPal transfer. Buying one month premium needs your PayPal link to a credit card. Only buying 3 months and above doesn't need to. So do other filehosts.

@factor, thanks for the info

I would have liked to buy a 180 days Premium.

I have collected the $34.99 on my PayPal account.

BUT I was careless because the prices are in Euros at FileServe (but not at hotfile).

34.99 EUR = 46.2679 USD

This is not enough for a a 180 days FileServe Premium.

And I also had to converted dollars to euros at paypal (plus fee).

So I've tried to buy a 30 days Premium.

BUT I couldn't buy it.

At fileserve I get money in dollars and I buy for euros using PayPal - craziness.

Inside site of fileserve if I redeem dollars for accounts than the prices are in dollars - simple.

At hotfile I get dollars and I buy for dollars - simple.

i just wanted to say that fileserve is simply awesome. i made a mistake and requested a payout to a non-existent paypal account. RickyFS fixed it for me within a few hours and today the payment was transferred to the correct paypal account.

can't think of any other filehost with such a first class support at the moment.

i also noticed that many premium account buyers on several forums are very pleased with their service and have no problems so far.

folks, don't waste your time & start using fileserve, they're reliable.

RickyFS,

Please remove the annoying videobb ad for us premium members ASAP. I understand its new and all additions to websites need trial/error then adjustment...

But still not happy. I never want to see ads as a premium account holder. I would be perfectly fine with the ad only displaying on /partner-info.php (makes sense no?) , but not on every page in my account!!! :(

Thanks for the continued excellent service, and please keep working on site speed. Much improved but still far slower than norm. <3

@ masterb56: No just advertisement. You pay us enough, we put your stuff up (given that it is clean [no adware/virus/spyware etc.] and that we aren't in the same industry) :D

@ Gerner2010: No virus ;)

@ pisoj1: It is every Monday. Please see our Xmas promo.

@ Ar!yaN: It will be added before Monday :)

@ FSuser: Yes redeem would be easier. You could have clicked Redeem instead of payout.

@ Rob: Thanks man. That's why we try to be around as much as possible - Got the manpower to do so. People should know we're not some basement dorm college kids working with a 100 dollar budget to make things go around.

@ iEncode: There's no way of "excluding" it. The box isn't even an annoyance - It's not a pop up, pop under or a "slide". Quite easy to avoid.

@ Dj.IcE: We don't run it or own it. I can however say they're good people working over there. Serious with what they're doing, hence, why we don't see issues in helping them out for a fee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back