FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Laiho: It is safe to Press F5. When you redeem you get a Premium voucher code in which you can use. When used it will no longer be able to be used again, i.e. system will reject it. Say if you suspect it is still "processing" and it doesn't go anywhere, you're safe to refresh again as the system has not caught up on it, hence the code can still be used :)

Hi!

I want to ask when you will send payments. I made payout at 9.11 and today is 15.11 so i hope I get it today, or tomorrow. :)

Regards.

hello ricky i have a question ...i recently added my blog into fileserve... but yester day i buy a domain name for my blog so the site name registered in fileserver has a blogspot but my new domain has no blogspot... did you get it??..so is there would be a problem if i add again my site??..

for ex: the old site name from blogspot is... warez.blogspot.com its already registered in fileserve but i change the domain name in warez.com so do i need to add the site again in file serve?

hope u understand.. the site is fake ..it is just for example, thanks

hello ricky i have a question ...i recently added my blog into fileserve... but yester day i buy a domain name for my blog so the site name registered in fileserver has a blogspot but my new domain has no blogspot... did you get it??..so is there would be a problem if i add again my site??..

for ex: the old site name from blogspot is... warez.blogspot.com its already registered in fileserve but i change the domain name in warez.com so do i need to add the site again in file serve?

hope u understand.. the site is fake ..it is just for example, thanks

I believe you must register your new site again. Simply, type name of your site and click on Verify. Then follow instruction :D

Ricky Usually at this time payment already transferred to my account. trying to transfer payment to my account since Saturday, but it is still pending or are u guys working on approving payment?. Need the payment to get premium please. Thanks!!

Guys for heavens sake wait, if your payout hasn't been approved by wednesday only then come here and complain, otherwise please wait.

Why do you ask the same questions every single week, payments are approved on tuesdays and get paid on wednesdays. Is it that hard to understand?

Mr. Ricky!
Asked me today whether I can press the button Payout is not?
Or again like last week right into the 3rd day I can press the button gradually Payout?
That means that this week I will be late payment: - <

Thanks!

"Guys for heavens sake wait, if your payout hasn't been approved by wednesday only then come here and complain, otherwise please wait.

Why do you ask the same questions every single week, payments are approved on tuesdays and get paid on wednesdays. Is it that hard to understand?"

Copyright @ CloudShadow :)

: ( I do not understand, while last week I Payout on the 3rd but what has been paid, that's my only question remaining everything is ok!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back