FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS : Please reply :|

Hi, I was referred by the Administrator of FileserveBB.

Please refer to the following link about my membership in Fileserve. I am from Hong Kong and registered as a Premium member on Nov 6, 2010 during my vacation in Perth. When I registered, I didn't realize the access from Hong Kong to Fileserve was banned and I did mention I was from Hong Kong in my registration details. I paid for 6 months membership US$34.99 thru PayPal and I already requested a refund via PayPal due to the fact the access to Fileserve from Hong Kong was banned. Please help on getting this matter resolved.

Thanks a lot.

http://www.fileservebb.info/topic/8667-service-not-available/

whats ur support email ?

Ricky whats with the ftp upload speeds.. i used to get much better speeds some time ago, but now its quite slow

i live in europe btw :)

I requested transfer to payout account on the 13th way before 11:59 PM on Sunday FS time.

And it still says pending :(
When will it be transfered?

Yeah, is not really an issue. maybe I have to say same problem with me from the other guy. Well, not really a big deal for me because I can wait. I have just read the previous post and I understand now.

Thanks guys.

Around what time today can i expect my Transfer to Payout account to happen?
Becuase i pressed the button for it 3 days ago and its still pending.

Hi Ricky

Really something strange occur

look this link here .... 7 GB
:O:O

PHP:
 http://www.fileserve.com/file/PAXPxr9/cpx-nfsh.iso

how could that happen

regards

@ Roberto: tried to open a new window and login to check if it has been redeemed?

Even if it hangs and it did go through you'll be able to see the voucher coupon code.

@ rapidfroz: Glitch that allows people to upload files bigger than 2GB

PAYMENTS: WEDNESDAY

IF YOU ARE %!^#%$% TO READ A POST ABOVE YOUR'S, DON'T TROLL AT ANY COST!

EVERY OF YOUR QUESTIONS IS ALREADY ANSWERED, TAKE TIME TO READ THIS TOPIC, INSTEAD WAITING HOURS FOR REPLY!

hope mods will not ban me for little ranting and raving... ;)

Hey Ricky, how long is it supposed to take when trying to redeem to extend my Premium account? It has been "processing" for ~ 1hour now.

EDIT: It seems that I'm premium now, as I can directly download again, but it still is on processing.
I did try to open a new tab but it doesn't show me as premium, althought the bar that presents the amount of storage I have left has the red part disappered and I can now upload aswell.

EDIT2: Okay it's all good now. Still shows processing but another tab now shows me as Premium. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back