FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ shufol It will appear during the day probably - that is what happenned to me few times before - I am just telling you from my experience though

give it a few hours today and then ask Rickey again if you have problems 8-)

Mass-Payments have gone out. Please check your accounts everyone :)

@ dsn: I believe it was agreed to be next week.

@ rapidfroz: Username? I can fix the copy button for you.

Thanks Ricky :)

My username is : rapidfroz

and please Ricky look here

fileservet.jpg

When should it transferred to payput area

thank you for all what you are doing

@ armt: downorisitme.com :)

@ crkvice: You want to know why ...The ID you submitted is just your WMID..Not the purse ID which is what you have now submitted for your payment account. Going to submit you

@ crkvice: You want to know why ...The ID you submitted is just your WMID..Not the purse ID which is what you have now submitted for your payment account. Going to submit you

@RickyFS
Thank you mister for your efforts. Also I wish to say, that wasn't my fault, because before I was requested payment, I send email to FS Support with question what I should put (my WMID or my email address [like on Paypal]) as my payment account. I recive answer:

Clipboard01-1.jpg

After that mail I put my WMID, and request my payment. Rest of story is a history :D

Ricky, Im sorry if im pain in ass, but I write this just because to avoid situations like this in the future. Thanks again!
PS. When can I expected money from FileServe in my WM Purse? Thanks again.

The fact that fileserve cuts off the connection mid-download, discourages many of my downloaders from using fileserve again.
It happened to me a couple of times and I have a premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back