FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Ar!yan: Shouldn't be. Try to lower your browser security.

Their is no browser security bro :(
anyways i am using firfox now :(

and one more thing earning and site earning accounts both are different means if we have 10$ in site earning account and 30$ in earning and referrals accounts then we can only withdraw the earning account balance can't we make request for both ?

Their is no browser security bro :(
anyways i am using firfox now :(

and one more thing earning and site earning accounts both are different means if we have 10$ in site earning account and 30$ in earning and referrals accounts then we can only withdraw the earning account balance can't we make request for both ?

you cant :( you have to reach $20 or more in site earnings

Edit: Ok transfered from earnings is complete, next step - payout :D

Btw Ricky I hope there's like a button in FS website where you can download all the files grouped in one folder - for users to have ease themselves from the burden of clicking one file at a time...

I suggest you request before 11:59PM next time.
Then you dont have to hope and pray.

You have been here long enough to know the rules.

I know about that, but as i didn't reach 20$ on sunday i had to wait till today to transfer.

Even if i dont get the payout this week, its quite fine i guess. I dont mind waiting

yes you will get it on wednesday

I heard Ricky in my dreams last night saying something about "We will payout on Tuesday this week - We will try to do it faster than usual."

:D

BTW:
Paypal + banks are f****** slow.
I received last weeks Payout today.

This is year 2010 ffs!
Shouldnt take more than 5 seconds to transfer money between banks.

I heard Ricky in my dreams last night saying something about "We will payout on Tuesday this week - We will try to do it faster than usual."

:D

BTW:
Paypal + banks are f****** slow.
I received last weeks Payout today.

This is year 2010 ffs!
Shouldnt take more than 5 seconds to transfer money between banks.
2-3 days and i have money from PP on my bank acc
i dont know where u live but i rly dont think that paypal send money from bank in my country so its normal that it takes some time to deliver money, also i dont think this process its automatic, transfer dont start when u click "transfrer to bank", someone must send it?

I know about that, but as i didn't reach 20$ on sunday i had to wait till today to transfer.

Even if i dont get the payout this week, its quite fine i guess. I dont mind waiting
Yeah this was my concern about the payout thing. We can have like 18 bux than earn an extra $5 that Sunday but we have to click on the transfer button before the earning is updated to $23. :(

i don't know this time but 3 weeks back i request for payout on monday and i got paid on wednesday

so wait for tomorrow may be you got paid

@Ricky
Just want to clarify if the files that are not downloaded 60days will be deleted but if I change to premium then it will unlimited right? And if my premium expire do the files will be reset to have 60 days quota before it will be deleted??

hey...i have an account with more than 2TB+ but if i extend for premium only for one day, will the files not being deleted by the staff @ fileserve?

Yes andrew..It will be exempted.
No. The files will continue to count from the days they were exempted..So say they hadn't been downloaded for 30 days, you get a 30 days Premium (they get exempt), and after 30 days, if you become free again, you will have a day or two to upgrade again to exempt them given that they haven't been downloaded.

jessus , this theard is so useless ! i don't read it for a day , and there is 10-15 new pages , and i need to read all of them , but in the end i get all of the posts are the same as previous , all the questions are the same , tons of "OMG/WTF..." WTF READ PREVIOUS POSTS !
Can anyone edit first post and write some rules , and edit theards name and add read the f**king rules ?
sorry for the off topic , but honestly last 100 pages is offtopic ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back