FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot to read my sig - that is what it is :)
Request Transfer on Sundays and Payout as soon as the button appears.
You will not get Payout faster if you request during the week

@ factor: No you won't. We never disabled anyone who just wanted to download their own files, but why download your own files though..?

@ hifi: Payments are being sent out Tues/Weds. We approve people within an appropriate time-frame.

@ z0mbie: We will be looking at your account in-depth next week.

> why download your own files ?

You have no imagination Ricky :D

I have downloaded my own files due to
- not being able to copy the file - had to download and re-up
- I needed the files - I had no backup of my files on my own HDD
- I had to repack some files - 70GB :(
- FS speed test
- FS availability test
- RAR-Archive test (users saying files does not work - have to test that)

99% of those downloads I used one of my Premium accounts.
But some things can only be tested as free user.

Hi, Rickyfs
its my 3RD post plz respond the problem is about My fileserve account when i try to log in it give me user disable msg kindly tell me about my account status what was happened.i just pm u this post with my user id-

^mksk420, either you abused your account via signing another account (yours) as a referral of your main, or you tried to manipulate the earnings? (maybe)

@ ttexta: He was already replied on a PM just now. Done for self-referral for everyone's information (however you wouldn't find it useful) :)

@ Korisnik: Didn't understand that, but you're allowed to download your own files.

Hey,

My username is
tehlolkid

I asked for payout last week. 2 days ago, my account showed transaction done but when checked my PP acc, i have nothing. I emailed 2 days ago, but no support. This is not looking good :(

Ricky where is problem?

I buy other premium account username is LOVELORD, and that premium I use only for my rapidleech downloading... Now it is disabled. I dont know where is problem with this. I use it only for downloading on rl host... And only me use it...

Ricky where is problem?

I buy other premium account username is LOVELORD, and that premium I use only for my rapidleech downloading... Now it is disabled. I dont know where is problem with this. I use it only for downloading on rl host... And only me use it...
did you buy that RL acc via referral link from ur main acc?

@ tehlolkid: We're hiring more CS staff, but as any other company we don't draw them in from the streets. They get screened, interviewed and then we decide if they're suitable for the job. We don't have any time to train people up, just for them to leave 2 months later.

@ Korisnik: And you're not running a leechsite, no? ;)

hey ricky ....actually 1 of ma frndz whoz a referral to me has a problem ....there is no earnings showing up in her account but when iam checking in my accounts referal details ....it shows tht she earned 0.07 $....can u check tht up 4 me ....
account id is chocolocic

If we copy the file..do youu delete both files.. Or just a file that has been reported

I think they delete all the files, most filehosts dont just base it one filenames :))

But I don't know FS' system, I don't use FS's copy tool :P

@Dekstr
I think FS has to play the rules, they are based on the US right Ricky? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back