FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FileServe is great...Just a little problem that sometimes remote upload stucks at last file it takes 1 hour or more to complete

yep, bad news indeed.......

on other hosts, files may get reported and removed, but never have I or anyone I know had accounts suspended for re-uploading files.....

:(:(

Hi, Rickyfs
its my second post plz respond the problem is about My fileserve account when i try to log in it give me user disable msg kindly tell me about my account status what was happened.i just pm u this post with my user id-

But fileserve doesn't just go through "filenames" if they have DMCA reports right? So copying files wont work...

Hehe so I guess if we have DMCA reports we just have to upload it to another file host :/

So basically if we reup a DMCA noticed file our account will be suspended?

Ricky would you be kind enough to answer my question?

What If we change the name and upload it? Is that fine?

Do you send any e-mail regarding DMCA take down files?

Please let me know!

@hifi
don't worry mate , you will get your money , what is the rush ? !

dmca is **** . everyone know what is on each and every filehost , only AND only warez staff , dmca forbidden material ! who da hell thinks that piracy is ever gonna be blocked on internet !? please ! no one can control web !
If FS gonna do that and play by that rules and conditions , no problem , that is very bad , but like RS , they are not only host on web ! Uploaders is the most inportant link in system , so if they are not satisfied , no one will be !!!
dmca , ha ...

I saw people said he gets disabled for downloading his own files here. For some reason I'm going to download some files I uploaded to fileserve (about 10GB) from the same ip same vps.
Will I get disabled for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back