FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky, please help me I have my account hacked

2rfeaol.png

the person who hacked me changed the password and email to my account :'(

please help me I can prove I am the owner of the account

These are the requests we get on a daily basis. Including the retard "hackers" (little kids that phished it) who don't have access to people's emails. It gets hard to separate and filter between who's genuine and who's not.

@ juxt: Have you received payment previously? Shoot me a PM and we can recover it via your original payout email. Mind you that this will be the first and the last time that we will help you recover it.

Dear RickyFS
I have a premium account when i start the download file speed is very good like

21688890.jpg

then
81224399.jpg

but after 90% download files its speed is very low and all connection is down only 2 or 3 connections working. i am use another account like rapidshare , megaupload, hotfile , filesonic all account working better all times

54833003.jpg

and another problem when i start a download file and i stop it when i resume the file again it not working this problem all of time please tell me whats metter.

@ newerpk: I can't see your images, but I can answer your question: It is because you didn't right click and pressed "Download with IDM" - It can't find the shortened URL again and therefore when 90% of the segments are done and you have a few remaining it can't create new segments. The old ones time out and lastly you get the "file is fcuked" message. Try to follow the first step I wrote ^

@ onthewing: is it accessible if you copy + paste that whole line into the browser?

just a question rickfs,
wondering if im allowed to make multiple accounts for different purposes? i mean if its allowed and all.

hopefully its allowed ^_^
waiting for your answer, thanks

what's going on with remote uploads, ftp uploads and web uploads (from rapidleech)???

It's all been stuck for hours....

And the news on dashboard is from yesterday, so it was to be assumed that the problems were already fixed....

Anyone else with problems??

Yep got paid as well, thanks FS

I have a similar question as ttexta,

Can i link multiple accounts to the same paypal id? I wont refer them to each other, there will just be 1 common paypal id.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back