FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ rocksterw: When we get our hands on new servers to move the affected files over we will do so. Our hands are tied for now, and so are your files (unfortunately).

I can't remember who was affected on Friday (or was it saturday?) and was affected by missing X dollars when pressing Payout...Can you write your username to my inbox? I'll be checking your username and stats and see if everything is matched or not.

Thanks

I can't remember who was affected on Friday (or was it saturday?) and was affected by missing X dollars when pressing Payout...Can you write your username to my inbox? I'll be checking your username and stats and see if everything is matched or not.

Thanks
I think one of them was 212oscar

and patiently waiting for payout !

You will get your payment tomorrow.

Jeez - How many times do I have to repeat myself that we do payouts anytime between Monday and Wednesday???????

Thanks
it was me
Now is fixed!!! thanks!!!
i <3 FS lol

I have problem with RL upload .

From 10 Uploads on all my 10 uploads i get this error

Error getting download link - The upload probably failed

p.s. Server fs99u.fileserve.com

fs92u.fileserve.com

fs17u.fileserve.com

Guys...The uploads are slow - Why...Every single person is putting their uploads up and we only have X slots that can handle such, so say we had 5000 slots and you have 10000 users putting their files up...5000 has to wait - You can't make 1 slot fit 2 people - if you get the logic.

What can be done about this:
1. Buy more servers to fit more slots for users.
2. Separate servers for Premium and Free (so free has 50 servers and Premiums have 50)
3. Limit users to X gb per day like HF.
4. You suggest.

2. Limit users to X gb per day like HF.

^This does justify to attain speed

1. Buy more servers to fit more slots for users.

^ This would be added positive point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back