FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your explanation, but i think that users buying your accounts have the right to be explained and to be heard to reach a resolution in which the two sides are very happy but i don't see well is to be removed is the mia or that of other persons without that are given any chance to repair the problem A question: i will return some day my account or not

@ seanclemons: We don't negotiate with people who run services off our backs. That's been clear from day one. There will be no if's, but's or and's to people running services. You were banned for running a service, you paid 199.99 euros for a voucher. If you paid 9.99 it wouldn't have made a difference. You breach our Terms, you get disabled. Can't be so hard to understand. You got away with it for some time and you probably made that back as well. Good day.

The person who sold me the code bucher is authorized by you with which if i am with the conditions if not sell accounts to researing and autoriseis i have not paid 9.99 if you do not 230 euros for a lifetime account

@ seanclemons: You need to re-read my reply. It does not matter if you have spent 9.99 or 99.99 if you've breached our terms by running a service. Please ask someone to read that out for you in your native language. Thanks and Good Day.

hmm..so far i am holding filejungle,filesonic,uploadstation.but i tried, both of them all failed = ="

i mean transfer files from fs to there:facepalm:

Last edited:
Ricky are you located in US or European jurisdictions???

Why are you hiding???

Give me a phone number and I can call you to discuss it.

I may write you the server code for free so your system will behave as it suppose to.

If you are honest I don't see the problem...

Ricky I file a report in this forum that you are treating your paid customers as crooks and use this forum to insult them

Last edited:
@vkalfas,
FS office is located in hongkong , but their servers are in the US , oh and if you read their TOS, you should know that they can be DISCREET about violation of terms by users.

RickyFS,

Please check my account. When I login i get this error "Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions."

I have send an email from Fileserve but after three (3) day there is no reply from anyone. Please guide and help me with this.

I just extend my premium account to 3 month. Please check my Fileserve. My Fileserve username is Suwari.

Thank you in advanced.

I dont know how, but looks like they know how to spot such businesses which hurt their connections. So many of you guys thought that will be sneaky enough to make a few easy bucks - correct me if im wrong - and come beg here when caught? Oh my god :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

wojtek1988

I don't know what are you talking about and you are so certain that people complaining about the absence of any support from fileserve are just crooks and the people from Honk Kong discover their deceit and punish them by keeping their subscription money.

If you are not an uploader that gets thrown a few bucks and can you explain to me their luck of support and the complete absence of phone communication?

Let them keep their uploaders but they will not get any subscriptions if they continue on this path.

I am not complaining about the deactivation of the account but their complete luck of support and their attitude.

"we ban you because you are crook and we will keep your money"

Do u agree with this kind of behavior????

My Fileserve account got disable. HELP PLEASE!!

Hello RickyFS,

This morning I've found my fileserve account disable. I tried to log at fileserve homepage and i got :'(:

"Unsuccessful login
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions"

I've done nothing against terms and conditions. When I travel to my parent's house i logged in from there but with no simultaneous downloads. I'm not sharing my fileserve account. I haven't stopped paying for this account since i created it since 15 months ago (I've got a Paypal periodic payment programmed on monthly basis, tomonrrow the following payment will take place). I want this solved asap,please . I wrote to fileserve but only got an automated response. Could you help me please? I've sent a PM to you with my Fileserve account

Thanks in advance,

vkalfas
i already noticed Ricky's pimp behavior
And if you are "victim" just ask them kindly and they will fix it if it was mistake (for me works always and everywhere :) ), i don't believe that they choose random people and... "HAH HE PAID MUCH, LETS BAN HIM AND TAKE HIS MONEY"
i don't have interest in defending fileserve, just my 5 cents after reading last few pages

wojtek1988

thanks but they should have reply to my numerous support requests via the official link in their web page.
I should not have to be rickyfs to enable my account nor should i have to search the internet to find this forum.
The next thing they may do is to drop you if you download too much and their servers are clogged.
Why should I take this person word in a forum at a face value?

Where is the official fileserve support???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back