FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

i have one question. i was two pending payouts yesterday, and only one was payd, and second still pending.. what's going on? i must wait to next week with this second payment or will be payd today?

I also haven't recieved my payment, but it might be due to a mistake by me.I sucessfully clicked payout yesterday ... i think.Anyways my payment is still pending.

Hi

I haven't received my payment either. I requested it on Monday at 8 am. "Payout" button has been activated today.

When am I supposed to receive my payment?
My nickname Domorama

Hi

I haven't received my payment either. I requested it on Monday at 8 am. "Payout" button has been activated today.

When am I supposed to receive my payment?
My nickname Domorama

You had the same issue as me.... requested transfer on Jan 8th, payout button only appeared today.... considering others have been paid cause they had clicked payout button before, I'm thinking the rest of us will only get paid next week....

I really wish RickyFS had some answers to give us about payouts.....:(:(

Hi, since I use a strongVPN account i get this message"fireserve landing error 612(account '***' blocked).

Why? Is ilegal to use a vpn with fileserve?

Thanks.

RickyFS,

how long do i have to wait for below issue to sort out?

Download Failure.
Your user has been temporarily blocked for downloads for 24 hours. Please change your password for security reasons. Failure to do so may result in a ban.

i really need to use the service
awaiting a response i also sent u a PM and no response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back