FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like Fileserve ... My Money has been wasted to buy 3 month premium account. It is not supported any other filehost to RU. THUMBS DOWN TO FILESERVE ... FILEPOST FILESONIC AND ORON IS FAR BETTER THAN FILESERVE.

hey Ricky, I am considering buying a 3 months premium thru redeeming from my earning, can u confirm which RU u support? I do not wanna waste my earning if it cannot remote files to other filehosts like Sonic and Post. Please reply ASAP B-)

@ Kliton: Perhaps you're changing your IP too often so sit it out. This is an anti-hack measure.

@ One2Three:
RS
MU
FJ
Uploadstation
NL
FF
DF

That's about it

FSC, FP, WU, HF and Uploaded.to are banned for the reason they banned us first.

Yes but your ISP didn't just change it one time...Please tell us why your ISP changes your IP 10+ times a day? Do you game online and disconnect and connect 10 times? Think if you were running a mission in WOW and you disconnected every hour - doesn't really hold up does it? :)

hi ricky..,

why my earnings stats r very very low...?? starts uploading from last week

i'm uploading after 8 months gap...since willy wupload is more better than u at that time...

any problem...frm ur side...??

also..., i want automatic payment as in FileSonic...hope u won't disappoint

Last edited:
Yes but your ISP didn't just change it one time...Please tell us why your ISP changes your IP 10+ times a day? Do you game online and disconnect and connect 10 times? Think if you were running a mission in WOW and you disconnected every hour - doesn't really hold up does it? :)

I had static IP,and I change the contract in my ISP with Dinamic IP,but you can see this because only the last numbers of my IP change, while the first are always the same,Please :)

@ coolguy558: No issues here.

And we won't give you automatic payment. It's a 2 button push.

@ One2Three: Situation looked a bit different some time ago.

@ Kliton: Wait it out and dont restart your router every hour. I don't sit online and pull the plug every hour, so neither should you unless you're sharing it with someone else who shares the same ISP as you.

What if we use mobile connection mate, whenever I reconnect I get a new IP

questio

richyFS good I have commanded a private message with my details and explanation of the blocking of my account if I can help I'd appreciate a greeting

No Make Money Option?

Hello,
No Make Money Option?

Have you closed Fileserve for Affiliates?

Oh,!! its name now : Ambassador Program , ok !

Last edited:
Hey Ricky. I was using a free fileserve account but I used the redeem option to make my account premium but it is still free. The money is deducted though. Can you do something about this?

Edit:
It's premium now :D

Last edited:
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions

I purchased an annual account in Sept. 2011 now it doesn't work. my user name is sgarner, help me please. I keep reading about IP changes. I download from home and work, Is that not allowed? Also, I am just a downloader not trying to make money or earn points whatever...

@Ricky: i sent info account to inbox, please check inbox .thanks
my acc: vantien90
my email: vantien25290@yahoo.com.vn not vantien25290@yahoo.com (email: vantien25290@yahoo.com does not exist)
when I change the information, I did not receive any email notification
Please change my email from: vantien25290@yahoo.com
to email: vantien25290@yahoo.com.vn
thanks

Last edited:
@ tit_09
so did you own vantien25290@yahoo.com this email account?
the email notification for changing email will be sent to OLD email account for verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back