FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your transfer is is still pending because fileserve always does the transfer on Tuesday, instead of sending a pm to Ricky you should have checked the first page, all this information is there!

Your transfer is is still pending because fileserve always does the transfer on Tuesday, instead of sending a pm to Ricky you should have checked the first page, all this information is there!

Thanks for the info.

Edit: transferred already.

Thank you.

Fileserve Premium Account problem

Dear RickyFS
i can't download!

(Premium status in JDownloader: "Premium account ok, API login failed, site login OK".)
i got message from JDownloader:
It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

I never share my account with anyone.
I have already sent u a pm with my information
Thank You for Your help
regards

Last edited:
Hi RickyFS my account shows that you get paid of $20.56(2011-12-29 $20.53 Transferred) to your paypal but i didn't received the said money in may paypal account. :(:(:(

@ sameerlove007: You have most likely not accepted it.

We only change status of Approved to Paid when the user has been paid. We base this on the feedback report from Paypal and that's how we safeguard ourselves from users claiming they haven't been paid when they have.

My premium period expired on this December 27. So I took coupon voucher then i extend for next 180 days. Now I'm unable to Backup my file this error coming.

00b0ec9f5e.jpg

I have complained for fileserve team But No reply. Earlier Copying Option worked fine

My problem solved. Thanks RickyFS

b863d64f46.jpg

WJ is best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back