FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
error 612 ricky fs

hi Ricky fs
I know because my premium account,
does not work?
I have read page 1 do not understand anything but English.
I sent you the IP address that is 109,234,137,188,
but nothing, no answer ....
is from December 5 to go forward
try to solve the problem!
I asked please, kindly,
Ricky Fs but probably not of interest,
because the money they've already paid premium account .....
I do not know why I am treated well,
but surely if I did not solve ricky fs error 612,:(
never again will not renew 'subscription fileserve.

I can not log into my account, the guide shows "E-mail not found.". I had a premium of 180 days. I had commissioned a withdrawal of about $ 60.

User is giving my account and password invalid

ID micio89

Please check it!

I have no access to fileserve from Mexico!

I have no access to fileserve from Mexico!

I have premium account.

20 - december - 2011

ISP : Cablevision (10 MB)

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

@ tofuwizard: Yes, we had a technicality for uploads over the weekend which affected everyone. We've rectified this issue today when we found the source of the problem.

Looks like nothing is rectified yet. Same problem still persists for the 3rd day.

Now upload is working but < 300KB/s, after the maintaince :facepalm:

Invalid Login

Hello

I'm also have problem to login after maintenance. When i try i receive info "Invalid login. Please check username or password." And when i'm using "Forgot Password" option it says "Email not found"

However i can download files from my account via web browser/free user. Also i can upload files via FTP.

ID: Specter360.

Hello

I'm also have problem to login after maintenance. When i try i receive info "Invalid login. Please check username or password." And when i'm using "Forgot Password" option it says "Email not found"

However i can download files from my account via web browser/free user. Also i can upload files via FTP.

ID: Specter360.

Your account has been banned

Jdownloader blocked...?

Why?
I give you some money ... and now I have an half service ...:(
Can I send you my profile info in private mode?
I don't understand this way and I think that is the last month for me that I use fs ...

jhon 10
I'm don't do anything to get a ban. I have this account since autumn 2010, never sharing with anyone, 99% logins is from same computer and same IP. This 1% is reserved for my mobile.
btw after maintenance a lot of people have same problems. Everyone have banned? I don't think so

Hi RickyFS

Hi RickyFS ... I am very disappointed by your filehost because I am not able to remote upload my files to other reputed filehost like filesonic, oron, filepost etc. and the remote upload doesn't work.. I only purchased 3 months fileserve account. My other colegues has successfully uploads their files, so why don't me. Please tell me what is the issue with my account and resolve my problem as soon as possible. I also write you many times by I didn't got any satisfactory answer yet.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back