FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

I live in Spain and in my city there is a company dedicated to offering internet and cable TV. The company provides networks servihosting my internet operator's external ip to offer the service.

Some users of this forum have put their username and ip RickyFS to read it, and if you enter:

https://apps.db.ripe.net/search/query.html, and you put the ip of a user named 88.148.87.34 Willey and mine for example 178.156.100.4, you can see that both come from SERVIHOSTING-MNT.

In conclusion I guess all ip belonging to this company will have problems with fileserver.

sorry for the English, but I used google translator

RU takes too much time. It used to work very fast from UPS (your "neighbor"). But now I try from it and the files start to show up in my account like 5 hours after I send them. :facepalm:

Hello,RickyFS i just send you a pm,please look it.

Today i login my account,it show me Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions. and i look at the post in page 1, but i can not think so.
I use RDP for download files,today i change my rdp,so the rdp ip changed,maybe the system think i share my account,but i only use my premium account for myself,today i use my premium account to download many files in IDM,that mean account gets abused? i can not understand,so need your reply.thanks

btw,my account blocked,but still can upload files use ftp,why?

If you can not let me account back,i think you need refund me,because i payment 180 days premium account,and only use 6 days:(

Last edited:
Hola,tengo un problema,te acabo de mandar un mensaje privado!

[mod]english only por favor[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back