FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is JDownloader usable with FileServe premium or not? I have never used JDownloader but it sounds like it needs my premium account name and password? Not sure why it would need that information. I'm currently using Free Download Manager and my FileServe account info is not needed for it. Anyway, just curious as the auto-extracting of archives feature in JDownloader sounds nice.

RickyFs

RickyFs good morning gave me the error "fileserve landing error 612" ip blocked by fileserve I need to solve it

my username is jcbertomeu1
my ip is 88,148,106,101

thanks

error 612 help please

Hi Ricky Fs
I think you want to know my ip address.
On site WhatIsMyIP.com came out this issue:
7 4 1 2 3 .. 5 8. 8 6

I hope it's enough!
please help me
as I already said I do not understand English.

I have read page 1,
but know nothing about English,
how do I tell?
Have you ever tried to use a translator,
the translation is never clear.
can not you help me?
I am paying a premium service that does not work,
if you can be kind enough to help me I'd be grateful.

uploading

My computer doesn't allow uploading.
I don't know why, but it always stops halfway.
I need an other computer before I can upload.

error 612 help

Hello
i wrote to Ricky on 10th Dec 2011, yet I have no answer.I know you must be busy with the whole stack of mails and pms. Let me know if you need me to send you the same PM again.

I purchased 365 days Premium account on 2011-12-07 of Reseller in iran "ir-sales", i must using VPN for downloading with fileserve..because i live in Iran, and in IRAN they block everything,like fileserve,facebook, youtube,I'm trying to use my account in IDM, Whenever I try to download any file from fileserve on my premium account I get this message "Your download could not be completed. Please try again later."

error 612
username:ehsan149
ip address:31.7.60.11

Please Help Me.

Error 612 help!!!

username : wielly
IP : 88.148.87.34
premiun account until 27 DEC 2011

what happened , why my account is blocked??

hello am rickyfs please upload and I need to enable my account fileserve
things that I have pending and I am disabled.
the user of my account fileserve is:
user: fhae1233
184,154,135,130 server ip blocked
I should be grateful.

Ricky, OMG

Too many people would disagree with such statement :) We run the best speed for users and the most stable system. Can't be that crap.
Ricky, are you making fun here, trying to lie, or you really think that seriously ? Fileserve has always been one of crappy cyberlockers, everybody knows. Slow & some existing files unable to download. Being popular filehoster doesnt mean being good filehoster, and that comes fully true if we start talking about fileserve. You better don't compare yoursef to those 2 or 3 even slower filehosters out there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back