FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
o

It is clear by the tone in rickys posts, that if his filter thinks you are sharing account details, he will never reinstate the account. This is his mistake.

FS A/c disabled

Same situation here for me, Golgota. My account has been disabled. I have contacted FS support as well as sending PM's to Ricky on this board. No response yet.

I have been a FS premium user since last Feb and renewed my account twice through an official FS re-seller here in Iran where I currently live.

Last month I got a promotional email from this re-seller that if I were to extend my FS account for life, he would throw-in a free one month premium account for FileSonic. Being a happy customer of FileServe for the past nine months I agreed and extended my account to an unlimited (Life-Long) FileServe premium account.

Since beginning of last November I started using FileSonic and when possible I downloaded same files I needed from FSo instead of FS. My FSo account expired on 30th of Nov and I switched back my attention to FS. I was ok for a day or so and that's when my problems started. Unfinished file would not resume & new downloads would give landing errors.

Suspecting some system change on FS - As I experienced SSL problems with my good ole FlashGet and RapidShare at the beginning of this year - I tried JDownloader and that's where I noticed a dialog-box prompt from JD that I should contact RickyFS on this board!

1- My usage of this account has not changed in any way. I know that there is no limit on traffic but my usage of this account rarely exceeds 3GB per day.

2- In Iran Where I live, Internet & almost all File Hosters - with the exception of RapidShare & FireMedia - are banned & filtered. So users can not use these services without a proxy or VPN. Knowing this fact why FS accounts are re-sold here officially if the file Hoster - in this case FileServe - does not allow use of varying IP's? I do not hide my IP out of choice, I do it so I can get connected to a service that I have paid for and it is legal.

3- Surly if a premium account is suspected of being shared from different users - just by inspecting user IP registration - system admin should see a modest change of traffic usage with regard to that account. I can understand why a File hoster would not want that to happen. After all they would lose financially. But hey as I explained use of dynamic IP is part of the process of me being able to use FS. If FileServe can no longer support it's customers who can not connect to their servers using their own exact IP I asked them to refuse membership of people residing in countries such as Iran, China, Turkey...

Or better still stop selling premium accounts through official re-sellers in such countries, after all you know you are going to ban their accounts for use of proxies or VPN's!

4- I do not personally gain financially by using FS either through the referral system or by getting paid for others to download my uploaded files. I have not uploaded a single file to FileServe for it to be downloaded by others. FS logs should determine that I have been using dynamic IP since day one I became a premium account holder and that the traffic usage of my account has been steady for past six months.

Sorry if I seem blabbing & thanks for reading :)

Same situation here for me, Golgota. My account has been disabled. I have contacted FS support as well as sending PM's to Ricky on this board. No response yet.

I have been a FS premium user since last Feb....

Sorry if I seem blabbing & thanks for reading :)

It's that you FPoP?

Fileserve username: Vicini

i am sorry to bug you as my account has been disabled. I've been using your service for a year or so. I don't no if it was something i did. i like your service a lot that i purchased a 6 month plan 4 months ago. Can you please help me out?

Another unfortunate disabled account here.

Just bought my premium and got started seriously got started with the affiliate program about 2 weeks ago. The only thing I can think of as to why you'd disable my account is that I reset my modem last night and it gave me a new IP. Did the system perceive this as my "sharing my account"? That would be somewhat ridiculous.

I PMed you my account username. PLEASE fix asap. Every hour my account is disabled is another hour of work I lose and have to make up later. This is really inconvenient and disappointing. PLEASE fix right away.

Thank you.

I did the same all the steps that should even say do not want to remote servers or through the use of other means if so we would know that we should not buy premium fileserve you'll lose a week is what makes me sad I said it because a server by mp is good becomes something black for the user account that pays for premium legal

Thank you verry much to fileserve support etc.

Thank you verry much to fileserve support etc.:D

First time i can't download from fileserve, then i email to support@fileserve, joeyt@fileserve.com, etc about my problem..
But no reply, i think my email was not delivered to fileserve..
But today, I try to download from fileserve with my account premium and IDM, i can download again..
My problem is solved..:sun:

I think all of your problem and my problem, RickyFS and team always read them..
But maybe the priority is user which an premium account..=)

Once again, thank you verry much for your attention to your customer.. :)
I will always renew my premium account..^^

GBU RickyFS and team.

If they ban account based on varying IP, that would be real bad. Many people on DSL connection are on dynamic IP. Once you reset your modem or you ISP restart your session after a certain period (to prevent people from hogging the net), you have a new IP.

Hey,
Today I logged in my account and found my earning came $ 0.00
Try to check my earning, it was asking me for payment details while there is already paypal account I have configured ...

What could be the issue ...?

Kindly help me ...

Hey,
Today I logged in my account and found my earning came $ 0.00
Try to check my earning, it was asking me for payment details while there is already paypal account I have configured ...

What could be the issue ...?

Kindly help me ...
me too..
@twister: i dont think so, cause my acc still show $0.00 :(

I'm getting the message Your user has been temporarily blocked for downloads for 24 hours. Please change your password for security reasons. Failure to do so may result in a ban. May i ask the reason for this?I don't think i download more than 1GB per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back