FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please unbaned my acount

please if you need to unlock my fileserve user since I can not use my account in the jdownloader, and I have not shared with anyone my username and password

i requested payout of $50 on wrong webmoney id please cancel that requested payout and allow me to request payout on correct webmoney id fileserve is not replying me through support team I sent 3 email and still no reply

I am only able to download as a free user. If I'm logged it to my fileserve account and try to download a file I get an error message that says

Your download could not be completed.
Please try again later.

but if I logout I can download the file just fine as a free user. On my account page it says my account is still a premium account until Dec. 11th.

Anyone know whats going on?

@ bronq21: Try again. Try harder. Please. Not RIP'ing anytime.

@ ajf64: Reported your posts. You're not welcome here anymore; your service (mega-leech.info & Rapidspeeds) has been blocked, and you're pissed (understandably because your users are complaining) that we won't release the IPs to you. Now go away.

@ Gerner2010 & Moggy: The referral guy cheated us for MORE than 300 USD. Now he's bitching like a little girl on a public forum because he was caught out (after a year unfortunately) - Should publically humuliate this guy, but we rise above the scum that he is.

@ mygb: Wupload banned all IPs; FSC works at times.

@ factor: Give me link in PM

@ Rs-Seller: Doesn't matter if you send 1 or 100. In fact if you send us 100 we just won't reply to you. If you send us 1, then sit down and wait. The problem here is that people flood our inboxes with multiple messages. A new rule for anyone who ever messages me will be in place very soon if it continues.

Last edited:
Since China Greate Wall blocked FS-Filemanager link, i use SSH or VPN to access FS filemanager usually.

More, FS webpage was loading very slowly because of CSS problem, but as long as I clear cookie or switch another browser, FS webpage loads fast.

However
, sometimes i forget to use SSH or VPN to login in FS again, I afraid that IP-detector will find my different IP and kill me mistakenly..

6106feb22e.jpg

Is It a cheat???

Hi Ricky, I'm waiting for an answer. Why don't you enable my premium account? And... Why have you suspended it after two days that I renewed it? It seems that you were waiting for my paymant for blocking my account. This isn't a news, I read that a lot of Fileserve users have this problem, I wouldn't think that it's a cheat.

Best regards Ricky!

Jdownloader problem

This request was also made by sending a support ticket to fileserve support,
I have 3 PCs: one from where I live.
the other 2 are located in the vps IP dalls :****
located in the netherlands and a dedicated IP: *****

I note with regret that my account being disabled when i use to download with jdownloader and other downloader as IDM, MIpony.
Please enable my account so I can use JD an other in my PCs (3 in total) around the world

My username is : jancovinc1

JD error report:
"It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

JDTeam"

Last edited:
20% earning bonus,and has to be downloads from group A countries...

so tough task...usa people use fsc a lot...eu peope (group B) use fs a lot..

Fileserve Thank you for promo... but maybe will be good if you add more promos in future...
also will be happy to see something like $40 for 1000 downloads :)

my account , timelinefun1 has been temporarily blocked for downloads for 24 hours.

Hi RickyF5,

I've been using premium Fileserve for a while and it was fine until today it gives this message.
"Your user has been temporarily blocked for downloads for 24 hours. Please change your password for security reasons. Failure to do so may result in a ban"

i never share my account and i tried changing the password but i still can't download anything.

can u solve the problem and explain what had happen ?

my Fileserve username > timelinefun1

thanks

@ vailan: To be frank, our promo is pretty good. It means you can do $30/1000 for US,CA,UK friends. It also means free users can still download above 1GB (you check out other services if they can and tell me who can and who cannot ;)). Don't let yourself get deceived by "imaginary" rates by other hosters since anything above their 1GB treshold is for Premium only.

@ timelinefun1: Probably you changed your IP more times than I blinked in a day.

@ charles: Time to get them to change. We know North America gets better speed from us than anyone else. Doesn't look right does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back