FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RickyFS, no I mean it had happened 1-2 days ago may be friday error was my account is blocked due to the illegal usage blah blah...but its solved then . but i used to see these type of errors cause from JDOWNLOADER instead of you.

Last edited:
Hello Ricky FS sir

I am piter.My account is blocked in jdownloader.I am used this account in my rdp.

Please reopen this ban for my account
My fileserve username is pitersens

Regards

I got following error in my jdownloader

FILESERVE LANDING ERROR 612 (ACCOUNT PITERSENS BLOCKED)

RICKY FS Sir please remove this error for me.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

REGARDS

FS Landing 612 problem

i'm from indonesia,i buy FS premium account on may 2011 n 5 days ago i get this landing-612 problem.i read on this thread i say my account been blocked/banned by FS,while i'm not give anyone my pass or username.i feel confused n hopeless here :(

lack of communication

It seems that many accounts have been stopped.
what saddens me the most is the lack of communication.
No information about the reason or on the way to recover.
After taking the money for registration, the least that would show us some respect by informing us about the reason for the decision.
I saw the news about the United Kingdom. It is the same for other users around the world.

i ask just a formal communication

Hi Ricky, :)

2011-11-13 $xx.xx Transferred

I wanted to know if it's normal that I have not received anything yet ? I have to wait a little longer ?

Thanks. (y)

Hi, I am user of fileserve 2 years, I paid on januar 1 year premium, but I have now one week free account, not premium and I don't know why. Registered email reitak@mystiq.org

I have send 3 emails to support, contact, ... no response. What must I do now, this is not normal.

I bought premium accout 4 days ago for UNLIMITED server storage and i have premium, but i cant copy my files cause i get message about "your storage is full - buy premium" wtf? I wrote to support 4 messages and nothing... I got scammed?

@ pjachu: PM me your username

EnzoLouis = Talks a lot of shit ? :S

@ Reitak: Might want to check how you got hacked and abused.

@ nevralj_j: Probably not the same. Lots of users are clear for download.

@ SOME OF YOU: I love how you write here then double-tap me with a PM that consists of nothing shorter than what you expect me to have telepathic skills. Thanks for making my job extra hard.

hi RickyFS , i have the same problems, my account has blocked and i have a account until march 2012..

i dont speak english...french or spanish?

thank you!

EnzoLouis = Talks a lot of shit ? :S

You are in disrespect to me ?
not understand English very well, so I may be wrong.

My question first :

Hi Ricky,

2011-11-13 $xx.xx Transferred

I wanted to know if it's normal that I have not received anything yet ? I have to wait a little longer ?

Thanks.

It is possible to have an answer, please Ricky

My next question :

Fileserver = Scam ?

I never assume that Fileserver was a scam!
I just informed me, asking is the question, because obviously there are people who complain.

Thank you, Ricky.

@ EnzoLouis: You come with a claim that holds absolutely no value to it, thus, you got a similar reply from the same bucket.

Your money will most likely transfer this Tuesday.

@ mdiegg: I don't speak neither, but you can send me your IP and username and we can take a look at it.

@ xTreme: He should have said; Fileserver is not a scam :S

RickyFS what you mean

@ Reitak: Might want to check how you got hacked and abused.

I have nothing uploaded, only download, so please fix my account, thank you

Dear RickyFs,
My fileserve premium account has been blocked this morning and I don't know why and I want some explanation about this situation. My email contact is detxer@hotmail.com,my loginname on fs rvella1 please ansewer me there.
gr Dex

Trouble with Fileserve account

Suddenly I got following error in my jdownloader
FILESERVE LANDING ERROR 612 (ACCOUNT 'pacogerte' BLOCKED)
Can you please remove this error ? My premium account on Fileseve ends on 12 January 2012
Waiting for your replay.
Thank you
andycapp

Dear RickyFs,
My Premium Fileserve account is apparently blocked with my ip : 188.165.216.161
( landing Error )
Help please
thank's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back