FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the same error message having JUST paid £34.99 and having used the site only occasionally in the past - no way in hell I am a leecher or heavy user. More I would say the target client, willing to pay to speed up occasional downloads.

Pretty terrible service when I paid to get instant downloads before heading out. Have PM'd you @RickyFS

@ janeCMD: Are you from Real-Debrid's Facebook profile? Probably need to read how frustrated users have been when they weren't able to download from FS (give me a thumbs up and a like please)
Yes Ricky, i was reading their facebook and i have their account. I don't think users were so frustrated. Seemed to me their reactions were encouraging. Sure, Real-Debrid including fileserve was better, but there are still tens of other hosters. I said you through PM, why fighiting them if you can simply set conditions to get paid more from them ? Fighting them will damage you more. But you decided finally not to reply, and let it be. You would still get more, if you simply block their accounts every or every other day instead of IP, so they need to spend 30 or more accounts per month.

@ janeCMD: Damage us how? By telling their users (i.e. you) how much of a big bad wolf we are by closing their service - That's users who has already left our service for their service, not contributing anything to our service besides circumventing affiliates (affiliates @ a loss) and our system (we @ a loss).
RD and others have already had "freebie" accounts for 15 months running a "perfect" untouched service. Show some ******* gratitude.

@ janeCMD: Damage us how? By telling their users (i.e. you) how much of a big bad wolf we are by closing their service - That's users who has already left our service for their service, not contributing anything to our service besides circumventing affiliates (affiliates @ a loss) and our system (we @ a loss).
RD and others have already had "freebie" accounts for 15 months running a "perfect" untouched service. Show some ******* gratitude.
You see the posts... Uploaders complaining about lower and lower stats, even after you banned RD. Very little of RD customers will come back, your banning system creates lot of negative buzz and blog posts. You also blocked lot of multiupload sites, which don't bother and use other hosts now. If you simply block overused accounts, they would have to pay more for the service. There are lot of filehosters, which simply have limits or charge per traffic and all are fine with that. You are the one who set the rules, so why you feel a need to cry about somebody following your rules for 15 months, just not the way you would like ?

@ janeCMD: Ok. No uploaders were affected. If they were we have them released swiftly :)

Multiupload sites were not blocked. They can still upload; think you have misunderstood how this block worked out.

@RickyFS: I know what you keep writing on Wjunction, but i was browsing some big multiupload sites to find out, that fileserve is not supported on many of them. If not due to the block, i dont understand why then...

@ janeCMD: Multiupload.com recently added us. Took them about 16 months to do that.

And it is not "due to the block" that we somehow have "disappeared" off some multiupload sites. We just never have been on them.

Stats of fileserve is geting lower and lower each day. Ppl don't download from FS anymore?

There is now some auto redirect to the paypal subscription sign up page when a free user tries to download a file, this is new and will obviously put off people from downloading, if they can even find the free download link.

I only found this out the other day since my pc had shut down and i was not logged in as premium when i tried to download something

this is quite bad so i have dropped fileserve to 3rd in my mirror list from 1st.

I sent you a PM

Expressing my opinion: I think RapidLeech unfair system in which multiple users benefit from a single premium.

RickyFS, I sent a PM to you about my current problem. You can check?

Very grateful.

There is now some auto redirect to the paypal subscription sign up page when a free user tries to download a file, this is new and will obviously put off people from downloading, if they can even find the free download link.

I only found this out the other day since my pc had shut down and i was not logged in as premium when i tried to download something

this is quite bad so i have dropped fileserve to 3rd in my mirror list from 1st.

Really? I've just tried a few times but haven't seen it. Maybe it happens randomly.

FS used to be my most profitable host, but now it's much lower than Fsn and even WU:(.

Hi Ricky,
With my RDP I can't download file,I have this error.

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/landing-error.php?error_code=612

Your download could not be completed.
    Please try again later.

because?....with my PC download work.
user fileserve: system90

j4TxJ.jpg

something must be wrong with ftp upload server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back