FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rickfs

Any update on the dmca problem we talked about?

hey RICKY
my premium expired today and this is what i am getting

0cda7a6392440023fd8b0f4185c90330.jpg

when i had premium so my storage was supposed to be unlimited but now that stored data should not be counted but its showing me that data like TB/500gb what is this man,now you expect me to delete all my data to continue uploading?i have used premium of wupload as well when my premium expired they gave me full 700gb to use the didnt showed me my previous data like fileserve is showing,this data of mine which i uploaded as premium is supposed to remain for ever on the server,what is this mate?

Well if you're not premium then you don't get the unlimited space.

Not all that hard to understand...

@rickfs

Any update on the dmca problem we talked about?

Well if you're not premium then you don't get the unlimited space.

Not all that hard to understand...

dude i had unlimited when i was on premium so all that space should remain and after the expiry i should get fresh 500gb as free user because premium storage should remain there,this is first host i have ever seen doing this.

@ Real-Debrid:
PPS. When people cannot use FS on your service; what do you think they will do?
Hi Ricky, i will tell you exactly what they will do, they will simply use wupload and filesonic links :D. You are dreaming if you think something else.

I think your head got too big. Be careful, bubbles tend to pop if they grow too much ;)

That was a few days ago when they were having problems which they fixed the next day.

But in fileserve slow uploading speed seems to be permanent. :facepalm:

did they finally fix it, good for you, fingers crossed, since they are so unstable.

[SLIDE]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ZCyUtZhaPjI/TsRpExz4WoI/AAAAAAAAJuo/pm_IiIwHJhE/fs_rl.jpg[/SLIDE]

hey ricky ! what's happend with my premium account?? , y buy membership to 1 year ! but in 1 month expired... i have the payment proof ! my nick is "flakemo" please chek it !

@ karsh: We inquired with Choopa and they said there was no issues on their line so it must be an issue found between your RDP and our web upload server.

@ polakomaxer: Don't know what happened. From my side it looks like you leeched 6-7TB (6000-7000 GB) a day consistently for the last 14 days (kind of defeats aqq007's argument that we disable users if they download 10GB)

@ Tyler: I will update you very soon.

@ janeCMD: Are you from Real-Debrid's Facebook profile? Probably need to read how frustrated users have been when they weren't able to download from FS (give me a thumbs up and a like please)

Well, to be honest, Fileserve tops Filesonic and Wupload in terms of stability and speed. The fact that you're 'waiting for your download to complete' says a lot ;)
Don't know, depends from file. I was not able to get more than 1-2MB from fileserve, but some files from filesonic goes 3-4 MB/s. Wupload even faster. True, fileserve is more stable in peak, but i would not call it ''stable'' either... just look on rapidshare or even uploaded.to and then talk about stability :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back