FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the great host...but they should fix a slogan; as they said:
"We Pay up to $25US /1000 downloads"...
replace to:
"We Pay up to $100 / 1000 downloads"

They count only (+ -) 25% downloads...so it seams to be true :))

AccountUpdate failed

Hi,

Since this morning I get
AccountUpdate: fileserve.com failed!
in jdownloader. The account is identified, but my premium account is not detected.

Could you please suggest a solution?

Thanks & Regards,

Zoltan

Looks like they took offense to your previous post RickyFS :P

aa96c25383.png

Fileserve problem

hi RIckyFS

I have a fileserve account premium but from yesterday i can't download any file.

I receive the message: Your download could not be completed.
Please try again later.

What is this problem?

Can't get my Fileserve premium account to work with PyLoad or JDownloader

Seems to be a problem for many others too!

Please fix ASAP

Really am tired of FS not working with JD after every few days. The problem is not on JD's side as has been made clear by their devs a thousand times.

Whats the point of banning leech services Ricky? Do you lose that much money from the few premium account sales that it makes it worth it? I would think that you earn so much from ads that the more people who use FS (whether free users, premium users, or via leech services) the better - it MORE than makes up for the few sales you lose.

Do you realize that people don't just download from these services, they also remote upload from them. People upload to FS (among others) using leech services. So you're alienating uploaders and downloaders. You're making a mistake...you just don't realize it yet.

Last edited:
Fix your servers.

Get JDownloader and PyLoader premium to work ASAP, or this will be the last month I buy a premium account from FS.

Whats the point of banning leech services Ricky? Do you lose that much money from the few premium account sales that it makes it worth it? I would think that you earn so much from ads that the more people who use FS (whether free users, premium users, or via leech services) the better - it MORE than makes up for the few sales you lose.

Do you realize that people don't just download from these services, they also remote upload from them. People upload to FS (among others) using leech services. So you're alienating uploaders and downloaders. You're making a mistake...you just don't realize it yet.

Mindy, as always, defending the people!

<3

HI RickyFs
please check the problem
i am able to download files with preuimn account in sborg
fileserve download error landing-612 file comes every time
so please solve the problem as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back