FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ricky, again i have storage linit limitation but i am premium. user: darkacidblue
please ricky, buddy, i have the storage limitation for almost a month i beg you to resolve this and please gime a reward for all the lost time (27 days).

snap000219.jpg

how many times i must beg you to solve my problem?

@ DAB: I've updated you.

And everytime you've written us we've fixed it :). Don't know why system always puts you back on a "limit". Others do not face similar issue (consistently).

@ 3xhd: We know. Please read the thread before you post

@ sameerlove007: Please read the thread before you post (if you are on webmoney)

@Risky

I cant delete the failed upload files.
I remember i can deleted those files from the list before.

Please fix

click to enlarge picture

My transfert from earnings account is approved today (requested the 10/19) so I must wait one more week to get the money on my Paypal, this is really very frustrating :(

And everytime you've written us we've fixed it :). Don't know why system always puts you back on a "limit". Others do not face similar issue (consistently).
now is fine finally buddy, but i am beging you for this since october1 and my account expires in october30 so please gime the premium month that i lost becouse i cant make nothing until today. Thanks.

Last edited:

@ 3xhd: We know. Please read the thread before you post

@ sameerlove007: Please read the thread before you post (if you are on webmoney)

Hi RickyFS send my payment please (I am on paypal)

@ piskin: We will bring back. Sorry it has been low priority for us.

@ 0rsa: I do not know why so many seemed skipped. I saw the payouts and they matched what was done last week.

@ myincome2020: Updating

@ VIPWJ: Updating

@ ivanrandjic: Updating

=> Means it's catching up very soon.

@RICKY
hey dude something is wrong with the server,upload isnt working,i tried from 2 different sborg's

i am getting strange sort of error

[SLIDE]http://pokit.org/get/b25dbe531035e0bbc551ed6bf6bfa6d5.jpg[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back