FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Tyler: We weren't born yesterday (no offence to you). We know what some free users do and we know what is recommended on their board.

We have the resources and manpower to keep eyes out for our own best interest.

I will again emphasize (not to you only) that we are not based out of a basement.

And really...I shouldn't be here on a weekend, but thought I would update you guys on the earnings situation.

Thanks all. //Weekend.

Well i assume you're talking about captchatrader then? Since that's the only thing i can thing of.

But even then, using captchatrader you have to enter alot more captchas than you use.

And if by resources and man power you mean having a single person look on jdownloader's website for more than 5 minutes, well i guess i can believe that.

When You Start talking about Fileserve Remote-Upload, its Worst in the world, Lets have a Look,

deafea.png

You have to Fix This Issue, For Your Kind info "FSC > WU" & "WU > FSC" Remote-Upload is almost Instant, But On Fileserve Usually 99% Remote Upload Simply go to fail, what happens to Fileserve???

Last edited:
I have bought a RDP, and if I download from both my home ISP and on the RDP (not at the exact same time), will my FS account get banned?

@ Windinmyhair: I beg to differ. We had 87% success ratio yesterday. This means for every 100 files from Netload, 13 was failed. Try to change your passworld to something "ordinary" without special signs.

@ Tushavi: Maybe because FSC and WU is under the same datacenter and they're cousins that it is almost instant. It is already a known fact that they have banned us, what do you want us to do? Magically put our IPs on their whitelist? Elaborate what you do not understand about this answer, please.

@ Money: Most likely not, but it isn't recommended.

//Weekend. Thanks everyone and enjoy

Last edited:
Entered some Netload links around 2.25am EST in RU queue. Now server time is 4.17am EST and the same links are still processing in the queue. I don't it takes that long Ricky. :(

EDIT: Starting to see it go through finally. However, I've noticed a pattern of slow RU from other fast filehosts (MU/RS/NL) occuring for the past 4-5 days between the period of 2am EST to 4-5am EST.

Last edited:
What is going on? Server issue not fixed yet! ?? I have $0 now, yesterday it was $19, also I can't check any files neither i can login to fs directly. It prompts to download a login.php file!!!!!!!!!

@ Tushavi: Maybe because FSC and WU is under the same datacenter and they're cousins that it is almost instant. It is already a known fact that they have banned us, what do you want us to do? Magically put our IPs on their whitelist? Elaborate what you do not understand about this answer, please.

Ofcourse, You have talk with Wupload & Filesonic, as I Know they are Very much User & Customer Friendly, You request them to open Your IP's, some days ago Filesonic facing same issue, then They Talk with Wupload, & Now RU is easy & Reliable for user's,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back