FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think fileserve has been deducting my figures. my stats have been declining since Dec. 30 with the same efforts I'm making to upload, spread links and to PROMOTE fileserve. :(

how prevalent is the 406 error? perhaps it's prevalent enough to affect the downloaders and as a result, affect the the earnings of the uploaders. do free and premium users experience the same error or only the premium?

You answered your own question/accusation mate.

You along with everyone else is signing up to FS and spreading links everywhere to make a few bucks, now there is content everywhere and downloaders do not have to look in select places to find it, your numbers are going down because people don't have to look in one spot to find the files your posting; because everyone else is posting them too.

I am not jumping to the defence of FS I am just proving you answered your own problem.

@ techdaemon: We haven't changed anything. As I've said before... We don't pick you out from a lotterybag and start taking you out of the game; we don't have time for that.

406 has nothing to do with free users. Free users will never be able to see the 406 problem. 406 will appear if you've queued a lot of files and you've changed your IP in the meanwhile. By re-login again it will fix this issue.

@ all: I think no issues now. Should be fixed.

ricky , i hate to say this
but there is some problem with counting downloads
its like it count a day and the other day not (28th - 29th - 31th can't see any downloads ) .

does this make any sense ?

[SLIDE]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7419/49670227.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8157/42405193.jpg[/SLIDE]

@ Nightmare: I'm sorry to say but the file manager count has nothing to do with your earnings at this time and moment since everything is not updated regarding this "issue".

FS :P lol

why dont u post about the download count problem in news section ? earlier i see only
Fileserve links in all big forums.. but now i have to go through 2 -3 pages to find FS mirrors. RickFS, You've got some real competition ;)

Hey sorry Ricky I don't think thats where the 406 problem is coming from, nor can that fix the 406 problem. I've noticed that the problem doesn't exist when the fileserve link includes the file name though. I'm in Singapore and I think everyone here is having a problem since FS did something with the cookies because the way the ISPs work here. Anyway thats my 2 cents, hope you guys can get this fixed soon!

Heres a link to a singapore forum thread about this problem if it helps:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3049941

hope the file manager shows the download count soon instead of 0, coz sometimes I tend to post again the same file in the forums thinking it has no downloads yet.

Yeah,
FS links competition now is very high, oh well, I guess FS has becoming really popular now!

btw, the landing 406 page is still there, I can only bypass it by redownloading for several times (without logging in again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back