FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Dear, RickyFS!
I don't know why I has this message: An error occurred when Fileserve tried to send payout to your existing payment account. Please amend your payment details as below.
My payment is webmoney mini. I received normally last month. But today I got this message to edit my payment
What should I do?
Thank you!

@ s2mylove1807: Forwarded. Try again in a few hours OR 12 hours.

@ kof_p: We will payout tomorrow as well.

@ xTreme: Updates @ 00AM EST [FS time]

@ DBM: Jeez don't know. They may have blocked you out. Can you go through hidemyass.com?
And if you're with Comcast, you're not the only one complaining. We get the usual emails about "slow speeds" and "can't access your site wtf" emails. Nothing new there. Change your ISP is my recommendation even if it means you're on a sucky 512 Kbit line.

@ viruz99: Is that before or after you like to slander us? :) And the guy didn't get scammed for any money... You just don't threaten people to sign up under you. That's all.

@ shanjan: Is your account a WM Keeper and is it limited to 200 USD/month?

@ sameera: Would this be regarding Webmaster earnings? Then no, absolutely not. We are working on it.

@ ad33l: Haven't sent it out yet. This is the first time we're dealing with AP, so bare with us.

@ Gerner2010: Daylight...Hmm. Need to consider.

@ radojica: You're on Alertpay.

@ comebackhome: Your account is limited for Webmoney. You need to follow their instructions to waive this limit.

@RickyFS Thank you so much for replying me so soon. I just change my payment to a classic account. When will I get the money send to the new payment account? Next week?
Thanks!

Hey ricky - Why would i need to blackmail someone to sign up on my acc - all my reffs have 0 earnings - & i make my earnings from my own files .
If you are talking abt the WBB topic - I will be glad to delete it. If you want i can ask the WBB admin to give you more info about my acc and the other one.
Really soory abt the WBb topic - I was just a bit frustrated - for 5-6 daays i have been asking Mods to verify both accs and when i finally got the proof - you were ignoring my messages .
Sorry again - I will remove the post Asap.

WBB Post Edited -:-

Its time we can get an epic FS manager like RUM it will make our work much much easier

If FileServe releases a public API it should be no problem at all. I stopped working on my FileServe Manager because it consumed a lot of time. Changes on the FS website (usually) required lots of work to fix it - because you have to emulate web requests. This takes much more time than a single API query and thus no where near as fast as RUM :P

Can't wait for their own file managers (and web-based file manager) though, sounds promising :)

@ shanjan: Is your account a WM Keeper and is it limited to 200 USD/month?

Yes my Account is keeper Mini and i also get payed before from fileserve and this they giving me error after 3 weeks that you have Ivalid account Information.

this is a same purse no where i got payment before. Mentioning the date below

Description: MassPay Transaction: FileServe.com
Amount: + 41.68 wmz
Date: 8/24/2010 1:19:24 PM

this is my last filesrve transaction. hope this will help you understand my case.

thank you u again for your quick reply

FileServe tryed to pay me but my paypal is blocked so i created a new Paypal account and changed the Paypal in FileServe and now the status is approved but , i didn't get the payment Please help

@ Jayzzy: Coming - Getting built.

@ earnfs: Nothing wrong with stats I believe.

@ comebacktome: If you've relieved the restrictions we will retry the payment next week.

@ wadibahi: It's a great feature to verify hacked accounts. Used a lot of times :) We can remove the websites if needed.

@ Jueki: We will have API too available sometime when we've fixed a lot of things - We will have everything that everyone else have AND more ;)

@ l0ck: is it changed to the new PP account? When was it changed? We retry payments that haven't gone through.

@ radojica: It means we haven't paid Alertpay yet. It's the first time we're doing this so give us a little bit more time to get the things ready.

Hey ricky - Why would i need to blackmail someone to sign up on my acc - all my reffs have 0 earnings - & i make my earnings from my own files .
If you are talking abt the WBB topic - I will be glad to delete it. If you want i can ask the WBB admin to give you more info about my acc and the other one.
Really soory abt the WBb topic - I was just a bit frustrated - for 5-6 daays i have been asking Mods to verify both accs and when i finally got the proof - you were ignoring my messages .
Sorry again - I will remove the post Asap.

WBB Post Edited -:-

Please Let me Know if You would Reconsider Your Decision or if you need more proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back