FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ petertouch: I'm not really "trying" when I see the OVERALL stats for everyone getting group A; so yes, really nice try when I speak honestly.

I'm just kiddin'. It's not you. Those ppl have really strange sleeping habits. :-)
Much better stats today. They must be excited about the coming X-mass. :-)))

Bare in mind we all take breaks & holidays & this festive season is to spend with our families and closest ones. Same will go for me as we will call it "holidays" after Friday.

I hope you guys are not refreshing the stats page too many times. Happy holidays and merry X-mas.

username: nicokoen

My account got suspended. For all I know I haven't been sharing my account. I live in Belgium and we dont have static Ip adresses here, I also study in a different city than where I live in. That might explain it?

merry christmass & a happy newyear ;)

Hi Richy i have a problem with my account i extend to premium account of 720 day with a voucher code but now when i want upload a file get this message:

The size of the file exceeds your storage limit

please help me i sent a ticket but no one responds

FileServe landing error 612 (account '***' blocked)

Hi, since I use a strongVPN account i get this message.

Is ilegal to use a vpn with fileserve?

Thanks.

still blocked

hello rick...
its been 3 days. i have changed my password thrice as u have advised. NO ONE ELSE ever uses/will use my account. But i am still blocked. pls help.. its Xmas..!!
longlive FS..

username- rohanpusalkar

ip- 173.245.64.247

@ Tyler: PM me the issue - I don't get you.

@ pocs: Yes, you can now upload and download with your mobile device. Should be useful knowing that some mobile devices can grab with the speed of a high-speed wifi.

@ .:AniMolLO_o: If you recall we had a little downtime since our servers were undergoing maintenance. The first maintenance took longer than expected, thus, rendering everyone unable to upload or download their personal files (and we sincerely apologize for those who had to grab their final exam papers/essays off of us!)

@ richi0417: PM me the username. And "no responds" probably means you've waited less than 48 hours.

@ minhete: Thanks and we try. Merry Xmas.

@ Zarroc: I believe we fixed it already unless it's broken again.

@ bogandhurts: We have not changed anything for Australian users; in fact we're quite happy with Australian users.

Are you using an accelerator?

@ light2k9: You didn't send an username in your PM

Yes, I have tried Internet download manager, IE and Fileserver downloader and they are all really slow.

@ bogandhurts:

I would need:
1. Trace route from your IP to the specific server
2. I would need the IP you're performing this traceroute from.

Please submit in PM

@ ALL: WE WILL BE HAVING HOLIDAYS FROM TODAY THE 23RD AND WILL RETURN BACK ON THE 28TH.

I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND I HOPE YOU GUYS SPEND TIME WITH YOUR LOVED AND CLOSEST ONES.

THANKS AND SEE YOU ALL IN 5 DAYS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back