FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rickyFS,
I have sent many emails to FS customer service, PM you many times, I still got 1707 error!! you never reply me! my account number is cpit15, ip address is 192.168.0.12, i never share my account. I have changed the Fkin password for many times. give me a reason that I paid the bloody money to be a Premium member, but I cant get the service??!! FS=laier!

My account has been hacked

Hello Fileserve's Support team,
My Fileserve account is: AndyKool
It has been hacked by another person who has email 'wantedgals@yahoo.com'.
My email was changed 'thuongngoctan_2010' to 'wantedgals@yahoo.com'.
My payment info was changed 'Webmoney Z245384929060' to 'Alertpay shiven.junejao@gmail.com'.

Please help me to get back my account and my money!
Currently, postpone my payout to 18 December 2011, please!

Thanks,
Best regards.

rickyFS, How I get my money, It's monday but I don't see request money button
myearning.png

Hi Ricky,

For some reason I got my account banned due to ToS violations. Actually I dohave a clue what happened. Some timeago, I had my computer hacked and the attacker took ownership of my accountfrom the confirmation email in my inbox. You were more than helpful in helping me at that time to time to recoverthe account. I thought that I havemanaged to clean the computer from the infection but it seems that I was wrong L

After I got access to the account I changed the password but I think thatthe infection was not totally cleaned and the account was hacked again. I have tried to do some homework and googlingmy account but it did not give any results.

Could you kindly help. Account isgmintoff. Thanks in advance for all thesupport.

And for all of those complaining about fileserveservice, I have had numerous other online storage accounts with other companiesand so far I would recommend fileserve to anyone. However I would maybe suggest that prior tobanning an account, an email is sent to advise the user with what is going tohappen. This may help anyone wholegitimate got his account hacked.

Thanks in advance and well done with the service

Download Managers?

Hi Ricky my Fileserve premium account (180 days) has been erroneously blocked without any reason because I'm sure that i haven't violated any of fileserve terms or
conditions. I don't know if it has been hacked, don't think so. To download files i use Flashget or Orbit, maybe these programs are the cause?. Thanks.

Account Name: Submarin3r

Last edited:
exceeds your storage limit

Hi, i wrote to Ricky on Friday, yet I have no answer.

I have this error:

The size of the file New carpeta.rar Exceeds your storage limit

I have premium account valid until February 5, 2012.

Fix it please.

My account is lemasi03

Last edited:
blocked

Hi,
I'm sorry, but I can't speak English

I don't know what is this fix, but I have to fileserve premium (10.May 2012) account and I have blocked the download on the server by using the JDowloader program. I don't know what to do

ps: I do not share the account. I am using the account at home and on the server

DEAR RickyFS:
I've got error_code=612.
my username:millo758
my ip:95.211.137.79 = server

Last edited:
lepie3

Unsuccessful login
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.
what is this ????
pls fix it
username = lepie3

blocked

DEAR RickyFS:
I've got error_code=612.
my username:fengjin2008
my ip:221.205.231.*
Cos FileServe been blocked by GFW in CHINA,I must use VPN to get file,So the ip address may change often.
I want my Premium back,thanx!

Hello Fileserve's Support team,
My Fileserve account is: AndyKool
It has been hacked by another person who has email 'wantedgals@yahoo.com'.
My email was changed 'thuongngoctan_2010' to 'wantedgals@yahoo.com'.
My payment info was changed 'Webmoney Z245384929060' to 'Alertpay shiven.junejao@gmail.com'.

Please help me to get back my account and my money!
Currently, postpone my payout to 18 December 2011, please!

Thanks,
Best regards.

The past week I was hacked too.
When Ricky sees your message here your account payments will be suspended until the account is verified.
You must send a message to the support with an email you have access. Inform your IP, country, last payment screenshot and your last activity with your account. They will check your account and you will retrieve it. But it will take some time. I had to wait 5 days. So be pacient.
Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back