Fileserve is cheating stats (You may no longer bitch here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gempis

then is it ok when a user scam in the marketplace here because he sell a illegal blog or website?

or a rapidleech/sborg provider scam on this board, just because i upload illegal files?

is that ok?

is it a difference to a scam from big hoster companies?

Good point bro, I hope guys with retard mind should consider before replying here. Its not about the fucking Job, its about what they are doing.

Some guys are saying just to change the filehost. Ok just tell us how the fuck can we change the 1k of already shared files.

They never left. They are still on top. Just the money hungry Indians will never go raving about them in their stupid broken English sentences.

Wasn't expecting such a shitty attitude from a mod. Seriously have some dignity :O
-1 reped

so if fileserve is cheating why jus contact fsc owner and ask wat is happening tat will slove the problem crying here wont help

Because having a collective voice has much effect then send the individual emails to them. Only crying person here is you. BTW we are talking about FS not Fsc and they do have their staff here.

They never left. They are still on top. Just the money hungry Indians will never go raving about them in their stupid broken English sentences.

I iz not Indian, but dat comment iz not gud. :(

Anyway, I seriously think that these kind of discussions are between the client and the hosts, it's not like you can 'Unite against FileServe', you all may leave them but many new users and probably from different niches will replace your position.

Last edited:

i don't agree with you on this,may be their english is broken but their uploads are quite good,not all are bad those who sucks are vietnamese pretty all are spammers.

Oh man... I don't understand the cause for such a racist comment, but you obviously forgetting that polish, german, french, spanish, chinese, serbian, croatian, indian, arabian, japanese, and all other language types of warez forums are using those hosts. Not to mention english.

EDIT: Why there always have to be a clash like this?
We're all born with reasoning function, even though sometimes it works against us, and can lead us into trouble.

If we loose ourselves over someone elses actions, what we are left with?

This topic gone too far. I am expecting from mods to close it, delete it, burn it down to the ground.
Whoever didn't understood my explanations why their earnings dropped, move on.

Last edited:
The best joke is that he moderated (warned) me yesterday for some benign song parody (which I doubt he is aware of the original author). Very sad.

i see my yesterday stats increasing

i see my movies ( 13/7/2011 ) stats increasing now
but today stats is still freezed not single download so far , uploaded 5 movies uptil now

Fileserve deleted my most important files that I was planning to post.
There is no question that somebody might have reported it or file was leeched, because I have uploaded it from my own PC after encoding and I have never posted it anywhere!

RIP Fileserve!

Fileserve deleted my most important files that I was planning to post.
There is no question that somebody might have reported it or file was leeched, because I have uploaded it from my own PC after encoding and I have never posted it anywhere!

RIP Fileserve!

This thing happened with me while i was uploading on FileSonic

the only solution i found out to re archive those files
either use rar or 001
and in this way ur file may last longer

at least they can speak broken English! can you speak their language? every human need money to live. everyone try to make make more and more money to make their life comfortable. where do you live? in forest? don't you need money for your food or people giving you money by just visiting you? you act like, you are a highly educated smartest monkey who even knows every languages in this planet.

it is a webmaster forum not for racist. if you don't understand the difference don't come here.

Last edited:
at least they can speak broken English! can you speak their language? every human need money to live. everyone try to make make more and more money to make their life comfortable. where do you live? in forest? don't you need money for your food or people giving you money by just visiting you? you act like, you are a highly educated smartest monkey who even knows every languages in this planet.

it is a webmaster forum not for racist. if you don't understand the difference don't come here.

+1 to you :)

You're all hating on the mod for a racist remark, yet you all bitch and cry when you get infracted for being racist. What a fucking group of pathetic leechers.

Anyone opening a thread similar to this from here on out, about fileserve, will get a permanent ban from this forum.

EDIT: The above only applies until such a time as Ricky returns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back