Fileserve expelled all its members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mat2424

More than $ 400 earned, cheated me $ 70.

yutyu.JPG

Is gathering USD to bail out of jail. :D
Will go to jail for defrauding its affiliates. :D

86 comments
i am able to login ... please dont make bullshit because u had copyrighted files on ur account and did not get payed for it.

Ditto; however that is okay because I deleted many thousands of files yesterday so that piece of this ricky cannot make another cent from the uploads I made.

All my premium accounts are same.... blocked.

fileserve is also blocked from my server/s now, no more users posting filescam links.

@ibby i dont use fileserve so i dont have any complains. Lets see afterwards if you can still log in your account,. cause i think they are really banning accounts even though you use fileserve in legal or illegal way

i am able to login ... please dont make bullshit because u had copyrighted files on ur account and did not get payed for it.

Ps. Kindly update us if your account is ban, thanks!

Last edited:
Ditto; however that is okay because I deleted many thousands of files yesterday so that piece of this ricky cannot make another cent from the uploads I made.

All my premium accounts are same.... blocked.

fileserve is also blocked from my server/s now, no more users posting filescam links.

We started counting
10 ........ :D

Now let's open PayPal dispute case => you can get back the money paid for the remaining premium accounts.

I used to respect FileServe and Ricky, but this time they disable our earning and premium accounts without prior warnings. They even did not delete our files.

Ricky, lets play fair as Willy did, at least pay us the remaining earning.

Its not just Fileserve - Videobb and Videozer also suspend all acounts and deleted all files longer then 25min no matter if it was copyrighted movie or your private video from birthday or something like that ... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back