Fileserve closes it's affiliate program - who's next on FBI target list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic is a curious one, very popular still running a rewards program and they are silly enough to have servers in the USA, guess they must like prison food.

fsr.png

lol

Ricky gave me a free premium account on the 19th. Makes some sense now

I had no files any way, so Im happy it's gone.

The feds are going crazy, and making people pissed off. We are gonna see a lot of sites down in the coming days.

According to the TOS, Who could fuck around with our accounts anytime he wanted to. Don't really care nor do I want to give the IP to the FBI LOL. If they wanted FS down, they would've done it a long time ago.

Hello

THis Message is for RICKYFS

Please If you Can I was using my FS aaccount Last nite
and then All of a Sudden I get the Login Page
When I type my Login/Pass, I get this message
Unsuccessful login
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.

I have has my Premium Account since 2010 July or August. never shared the Login with anyone.
The THING is I DONT even POST my FILES on FORUMS I use FSERVE as a Storage BACKUP.

So PLEASE LEt me know exactly WHAT Terms I Violated....and As SUCH PLEASE RESTORE MY ACCOUNT, I stand to LOOSE thousands of my Personal Files.

The last thing I WAS DOING was REMOTE Uploading to Another Site. I dont know if this Cause a Problem. (I have Done this many times in the past and it never got this Disable message)

I have written FS serve Support and all I get is an AUTOMATED message CHRISTMAS Message :
Thank you for contacting support. Your ticket has been received.
In line with the Holiday Season, there will be no Customer Service on duty. Hence, a response to your query might be delay for a few days.
Please be assured that we will attend to your ticket the soonest we resume working day.

Please FS CHRISTMAS ENDED almost a Month AGO

Please PM me for My USERNAME

Forget about it. FS is dead. They closed lots of accounts for ToS-violation. My brother bought one a month ago. He was banned as well, with exactly one upload and a couple of downloads. Mine is gone as well, but my files are still alive. That much about ToS-Violation. It's easy... they are afraid they will be next, so they run for the hills. With still available files they still can make some money, until FS finally dies, which will surely happen, having banned their uploaders.

Maybe RickFS will prove me wrong, but I deeply doubt that. So we all got scammed.
That's life. Win some, lose some... and then it's time to get over it and move on. Crying about lost money from uploading files makes you guys not a bit better than the "content-mafia" you hate from all your heart (or at least claim to do so).

What the fuck is wrong with you people, big fucken whooo "21/01/2012 is date of warez history" one word torrents. sharing files is a hobby, if your trying to make money uploading warez, I feel sorry for you but your fuc$ed in the head so stop crying. Search outside of the box, public websites are no longer a viable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back