Fileserve closes it's affiliate program - who's next on FBI target list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends if you are in a country with an extradition treaty with the USA

True, but they can seize assets on US soil or under the care of US based companies.

But now this opens up the question "Does my country have an extradition treaty with the US" or "Does the company who's copyright I am infringing have an office in my country?". Probably in more cases then not the answer will be YES and then it is a matter of "Will they prosecute me?".

fileserve sud have banned US User. and keep other so they can keep making money and other will too

Uploaded.to no longer allows US users < like this

I have noticed Uploadstation is deleting files to if you have the same file on Fileserver & Uploadstation & find the Fileserve link deleted is it aslo deleted on Uploadstation. I found this out deleting threads with dead Fileserve links on my forum

seriously people,feds are on their ass and you think
"Dear Affiliates,we are gonna pay you your earnings from illegal warez content.We will owe you every cent.We dont care if we get arrested and sent to jail,we will send you checks from there.We respect your "hard work".

Sincerly,ricky fs."

Just forget about the "make money online"world you were living in these days.

Try making money online in legal ways. It's actually much easier than making $20 or $40 from uploading hundreds of pirated movies. I would better understand the affiliates of these places if they were making thousands per week but come on.

This +1

The filehosts had a slave workforce, quite ingenious of them.

And those that would work for pennies scrabbled on the floor for crumbs.

If only you guys knew how much easier it is to make money online legitimately.

@Web2011:

Teach us please i dont want anymore to be wipe and rape from are master from the file hoster for leftover on the floor...

If RickyFS is a smart guy, he will shutdown his business or sell it and take what's left. He can easily continue his luxury life without having to worry, somewhere in one of his big mansions. But who knows, in the end we're all greedy, when we smell money we want more. And yes, I am implying that RickyFS is indeed one of the owners of Fileserve, a big fish.

heyfe9l03pmq.jpg

1abd114d5e39cef406879b8a7f74aec7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back