Fileserve closes it's affiliate program - who's next on FBI target list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is happening i guess that the thread that was opened yesterday about ricky in chat box was correct dam
videobb and videozer too fffuuuu

Now he expects to get new files and this issue to be forgotten after his "selfish" business. I don't care about the money but the fact that he doesn't give a "f**k" it's kinda annoying.

Don't be pissed my dear friends, your money is being saved for a good cause. The cause being ricky able to pay his lawyer when he gets arrested :)

Does that make the US the File Nazi's or the Cash Whore Nazi's?

What will all of you do when all file hosts stop paying uploaders for file downloads.

This is like a drug dealer that got ripped off complaining to the cops that someone stole his drugs.

I need a soda and some snacks, turn off the TV and just hit the new posts button every few minutes

Last edited:
lol more like smokes for the blocks head bitch. With all the new laws the US are signing like the one Obama signed New Years eve, the secret police will have people dissapearing in no time. Ricky you can take my $ and hide before the big bad wolf ( US Department of Justice {yeah ok}) eats you

RICKY pussy atleast pay the money,seriously fuck u
he must be hiding somewhere shitting his pants.
mods get his IP and give it to the feds so they fuck his little ass
WILLY had some balls,he paid off every single penny.
fileserve was already shaving downloads since this month started and now he got an excuse to run off

[mod]infracted[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back