Fileserve closes it's affiliate program - who's next on FBI target list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They funny part of this problem is that when something like this happens, thous of people are logging in to WJunction.

→(Before some mins)
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/Zb4lM.png[/slide]

Keeps going on and on and on and on...
1265 right now.

Last edited:
Ricky is scared shitless. If he thinks removing a bunch of files and removing the make money link will keep the feds off his house, he's the biggest fool here ( next to QS, can't top that ).

And btw people, the feds can't just take down any site just because they feel like it. They have to build a very strong case. Collect a lot of data and response from DMCA agents which takes months. And if a filehost goes down next, it will be fileserve because they are a US based filehost.

And there's no valid proof that the fileserve affiliate system is cancelled because they only removed the link to "make money" page but not the actual page which still exists. And if they do cancel the affiliate program without paying, i will personally get his personal data and send it to feds myself. And i can't get over the fact that Ricky is the biggest pussy on filehosting bussiness.

yesterday when ive putted

a6193db7ecc0fd9420e3e57a6e7cd469.png

One SMod told me, that i have to be retarted to say things retarted like This, well, i think, it wasnt so retarted, but better as a Fact

Thanks

I know right 8-)

I still remember when Ricky pmed me this

RickyFS said:
We're still around. When do you expect us to go down? :)

Ok, this is it then.

But let's face it: Everyone involved was old enough and knew completely what they were doing and deserve everything of what's coming next.

Get a real job instead of stealing other people's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back