Status
Not open for further replies.
I need information pls

I need to know why my account has been deactivated please.
terms which are in violation?
My user is ampyz7
Best Regards

They disabled by account too. I haven't uploaded a single file in 3 months and I still had 8 months left of my membership. What violation are they talking about? This is bullshit. Everyone boycott this shitty host and start filing disputes with paypal X-(

Yep, i've had my account disabled as well. I'm not surprised though, ever since they closed their affiliate system i knew they'd go the hotfile way.

We cant blame them entirely as well. Its not like we were uploading home made vidoes. 99% of the content in our accounts shouldn't have been there in the first place and it was against their TOS. So we have 2 options now, either create a new account and continue using their service or leave fileserve and find a new host.

Dude they are disabling accounts of people who aren't into uploading either. Fileserve is mass deleting accounts irrespective of whether you uploaded anything or not. This is plain and simple cheating and fraud.

you talk like you never upload warez or even download a mp3 from internet besides itunes :facepalm:

+1 , Haha gooooood, ;p

ZNgcE.jpg

; )

I need to know why my account has been deactivated please.
terms which are in violation?
My user is ampyz7
Best Regards

lol, ask your mommy maybe she will know ...

Dude they are disabling accounts of people who aren't into uploading either. Fileserve is mass deleting accounts irrespective of whether you uploaded anything or not. This is plain and simple cheating and fraud.

I know it is but can we do anything? What if they give our IP addresses to the feds? I'd rather have a deleted account than an extradition notice at my door. Fileserve is going the hotfile way and this should have been clear when they closed their affiliate system. 99% of the uploaders will shun them and they'll die a slow death.

Just to clear up something, are they deleting accounts like hotfile did? Upload 1GB, if it gets reported your account gets closed?

@Drinkordie

Did i say that i uploaded things from my home connection? Dont you EVER access your fileserve account from home? I'm pretty sure they're wise enough to join a few dots here and there and go after you if they want.

@Cloud

They aren't even waiting till anything gets reported. They are simply mass deleting accounts with eyes closed it seems. Its obvious that Ricky is read to pack up business and leave.

@Drinkordie

Did i say that i uploaded things from my home connection? Dont you EVER access your fileserve account from home? I'm pretty sure they're wise enough to join a few dots here and there and go after you if they want.

I always use VPN when I browse internet plus I have dynamic IP , proxy server ...

^^Yes just like hotfile.

And nobody is coming to your home! How can he hand over million of IP address.. It will takes years for US feds to come.. PS: They can't do any shit in Asia!

All accounts with files on fileserve are disabled .Only works "clean accounts no files" premium bay on paypal on fileserve .

h4lhw455h6.jpg

It"s over fileserve

@Prazsky

hm... i guess they're screwed then. I was thinking about making a new account but whats the use if they're gonna close it anyway.

Its funny how someone once assured me that fileserve had some of the top lawyers in the world and they'd never go down like hotfile. Mr someone laughed at hotfile for being a noob company and praised fileserve for being safe as it operated from the Hong Kong. I guess he's shitting his pants now.

If he hands over our IPs, he is will be putting himself in trouble too. Afterall he was knowingly paying thousands for uploading warez. He was providing support in a public forum to warez uploaders. The evidence is all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back