Files2Share.ch - Share Your World / Earn upto $42/1000 PPD / 65% Sale + 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez... All you guys care about is your payment and not the guy who was in an accident and has a broken nose.
I have had the surgery today and should be discharged in 48 hours. Please be patient and rest assure that I will start making payments when I return.

Best Regards

Geez... All you guys care about is your payment and not the guy who was in an accident and has a broken nose.
I have had the surgery today and should be discharged in 48 hours. Please be patient and rest assure that I will start making payments when I return.

Best Regards

Everything is good, take care of yourself.

Thanks

Hello FileParadox,

Would you mind to upgrade our account please: Username : rlsmix (upload only, you'll be featured on Directdownload.tv).

Best regards,

Best Regards

Alright mate, take care. Will wait for your reply when you're back.

The surgery went fine. I am back in action :)

Have started processing payouts - WMZ and Payza payouts will be completed today. PayPal may take few days.

The surgery went fine. I am back in action :)

Have started processing payouts - WMZ and Payza payouts will be completed today. PayPal may take few days.

Hope you're well. Please check your pm. if any further info is required let me know.

I'm still waiting for my account to be upgraded to premium. Purchased 30 days premium upgrade on 26th Jan '15
files2share ID: drakie

It is so sad You are saying that Get Premium From Your Earnings Myself dont wanna premium just want storage without premium and now U decreased that storage limit from 500GB to 400GB atleast U just think about Uploaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back