Files2Share.ch - Share Your World / Earn upto $42/1000 PPD / 65% Sale + 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
have problem uploading to your host at the hour i am posting here plus 2-3hrs before. upload starting at greater then 10000KB/sec then slowing decrease to a slow rate then stop same with ftp.
other hosts and fileparadox (something have the same problem but happen to files2share more often) don't have this problem.

other time it upload very fast >40000KB/sec.

We have figured out the time and the duration of the slow speeds. The datacenter has been notified about it.

seem like no improvement at all, still can't upload at all at this hour+3hrs from now.
upload slowly decrease until it is stuck. sometime i get a incomplete file. it is worse than being slow.

Please Upgrade

My user name is tony_coe1 i upgraded my account but it still isn’t premium, the payeer id was 5878204. can you upgrade for me please

The head developer is looking at the server right now and will fix the issue.
Also, To compensate for the stats error - we will run a PPD promotion during Christmas week so you guys can earn more.

​@admgamer - yes, you can use both at the same time and the download counts are separate for both.

The stats of 2 days were not recorded, however, we have fixed the issue and stats are working now.

To compensate for the stats error - we will run a PPD promotion during Christmas week so you guys can earn more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back