FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
friend@, who knows you are a man of filerose, you just signup 2 months ago and 17 posts you have. I do not belive you
my friends bought 2 accounts using credit card and none of them were in my list. May be my sales are been shaved not yours.
This is my bad luck.

@googlebuster

a man of filerose. i cost 10.000$ every day :facepalm:

reality:

i'm a established earner in two other hosts

filerose had interested me because 60/60

thats more like other hosts

have login WJ because needed ACTIVE more informations about filerose

if i see stupid insultings against me & my work on Filehosts, we are not friends

@filerose

i observe also the rebill of this succesful "test sale

- All payout requested from last week was sent, please confirm if you're receive your money.
- Special offer 70% Sale + Rebill for all uploader have 5 sale/per day (including 10 years premium free)
- If you want higher rate & you're good uploader, please contact me via email for custom rate.

Regard,
FileRose

Your ftp upload is really screwed, repeatedly uploading the same file over and over again 2 or 3 times. I've experienced this for both CuteFTP and Filezilla ftp clients.

I don't care if your filehost can leap over tall buildings or fly at the speed of light, if the upload is screwed, all else is meaningless.

Could you look into this please?

Thanks in advance

PS. Bugs:

1) Your search function doesn't work either. It gives error.
2) Only used 10 connections and uploaded a dozen files and my ftp client is refused anymore uploads. The error: "...maximum number of connections (20) for your host are already connected..."
3) The numerous duplicate files are really annoying

Last edited:
You can download files up to 512 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files. :facepalm:

0 sales. :(

Ae06m.png

Upload speed is very slow.

FTP upload is pretty fast....if it works properly. I get about 9 MB/s for 8 connections. But too many damn connection errors and of course the repeatedly uploading the same file over and over again. Very annoying.

Hey, affiliate does work unlike what many claimed to be shaving sales count.

60% of 12.99 = 7.794

5% of 12.99 = 0.6495

Now I am content...

Still not a single word from Filerose regarding their bug fixes. It appears support is non-existent. If these bugs are not fixed soon, I may have to jump ship

It sems nobody like filerose...I have no sales since i start.

your server 006 and 007 have problem, and the remote upload always freeze or not responding??....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back