FileProHost.com Launches ! Earn $$$ With Our Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did i forgot to mention that some files get automatically deleted if they contain certain words like fuck or rape and so on?
We have a word ban list. Quite large..

I have a problem, I average on new shares 150-300 downloads per hour. but after a file gets 300 downloads, FREE users cannot download, they have to pay to get it.

so I have to reupload a file 12 times every day just so free users can use my shares.

that is per file, I upload more than 1 new share per day.

so I may as well delete my files when they get to 300 downloads because I am not being paid for them. as I am PPD, and not PPS.

anyone else here willing to reupload every file that gets 300 downloads just so FREE users can download?

why should the 301st downloader have to buy premium, when you let 300 before them download for FREE.

I am willing to work with you guys but I have better things to do than reupload files all day long.

So we should somehow limit the max downloads for a FREE user ip? And remove the max 300 downloads limit for a file? Is this what you mean?
Please expand!

Last edited:
yah I gave you the basics via private message as the content could have been more explosive than this place could handle, lol. trade secrets stuff like that.

But basically if you treat free users like crap (like filefactory is these days) then even your premium users will leave.

Although being one of the first 300 to be able to download @ 1300++ k/s is kinda nice.

they pay:

Payments history
Date Amount Status
2012-06-28 $41.96 PAID

I selected 41.96 and got $41.96

paypal pic via private message only.

Last edited:
Hey

I see a few people in this thread saying the max download for free users is 300 per file ...

... So how come when my files hit 200 downloads i get this message ''This file reached max downloads limit'' and have to post a new link.

Is the limit 200 or 300 for free users?

Is it possible to know exactly which is the max download size for free users and the number of downloads allowed per file?

Thanks.

hey admins... what about concerts captured from TV and stuff like that? sometimes companies complain about them, and that's not even piracy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back