FileProHost.com Launches ! Earn $$$ With Our Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tamales125 - Register and you will have much space, and the life of the file after X Days i will repsond to you afternoon my GMT (after 12 Hours).

seems this filehost running by one guy instead a group of people. paypal account for premium payment also using individual account (Romanian) which might be limited soon.

so, I skip this with confidence.

@VIP - Just a few hours ago i lift the limits on the Paypal account and we are a group of people who work on this filehost.

@Seeeeler - Thank you very much.:sun:

seems this filehost running by one guy instead a group of people. paypal account for premium payment also using individual account (Romanian) which might be limited soon.

so, I skip this with confidence.

I also work at FileProHost.com and our paypal account limits have just been removed. Do not worry! We will provide payment proof as soon as one of our users reaches the minimal pay-out.

premium user must have file-lived and anonymous user must download at least a 1GB file

which opens up a host should not adjourn but must arrive already prepared in the field!

competition for group B varies $ 17 and more, what have you more than others?

the premium cost on average $ 10 a month and you make them pay $ 12

you are not competitive

@niconico : I totally understand you. It's just that it will take some time to adjust and upgrade.
Storage will be upgraded and prices will be lowered. Just give it a little time.Remember that we just began.

every HOST that makes big promises and sounds like best paid file host , always turns out to be a HOAX !
no offence but thats what i have experienced in last couple of mounts ,
FIle host appears , work for 2 ,3 months then disappears with out paying uploaders and with premium acc money that they have collected , some times i think they r all the same guys that r doing it , so way should i believe u as an uploaded that u will not do the same ?

@Devilwing: Indeed! I feel you. Before I started my own business i had to deal with scam-hosts too!
But you see...Myself and my associate have invested a small fortune and we cannot afford disappearing just like that. We intent to stay on the market and to improve our services when time and money allows it.

ONCE AGAIN , I must mention that none of our users have reached the minimal pay-out. PROOF that WE PAY will be posted AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back