FileProHost.com Launches ! Earn $$$ With Our Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kingofuploads: The referral earnings system is coming soon. We count multiple downloads from same IP but we do not pay them. If you are interested in making money with our payment system you must bring unique downloaders. However, you are allowed to download your own file every 24hours.

@kingsofuploads: Well it depends. Let's say you uploaded 10 files and you download every file one time. We will add one download to every file. You are allowed to download a file with the same ip every 24 hours.
It's a simple rule- One ip/ 24 hours! It doesn't matter what file we are talking about.
@Bobby3711: Let's just hope we will be billionaires too! :)
What made you believe that?

Ooh! I forgot to introduce myself. I am the co-manager of FileProHost.com

@monro: It's actually FREE to register and you get 5gb of storage with 1gb file limit per file. Why not register?
Anyways, we might increase anonymous max file upload size to 512mb. I will post an update if so.

As users can download free 100 mb or 1 gb?

Italy in Group B? A group deserves no doubt

how much storage space you have free?

do not give useful info ..

downlado anonymous user? downlaod registered user? downlaod unlimited per day for premium users? and for download as a normal user?

@monro: It's actually FREE to register and you get 5gb of storage with 1gb file limit per file. Why not register?
Anyways, we might increase anonymous max file upload size to 512mb. I will post an update if so.

Thank you but I previously worked with site like this site
Allows 200 mb for each free user :facepalm: , I left him
And left in my account $ 7.5 although the minimum payout is just 10 [meh]

You can not imagine how hard it is to ask the downloaders registre for upload 300 mb file size :(
Some downloaders registre and a lot of them looking for an alternative file host :facepalm:

They like everything that is fast
For this I asked you that 8-)

a user does not want to register at a site to download but to get the premium, if a new host does not start with 250 GB of free space for downlaod and file size of at least 1 gb is out of the game

@monro: Well, our anonymous limit is 400 and we intend to increase it. We intend to increase everything in time.
@niconico : Try it now, it should work. So you are saying that our premium offer is not satisfying?

We just increased storage for premium users to 250 GB. Our goal is to make it UNLIMITED but that will take time and patience. Keep in mind that this is a new business and it takes time to upgrade.

@Divano - Hello my old friend the max. storage for free user is 10 GB. officialy, in a few hours my Co-Admin Zurby will be here.

Hello again.

Another suggestion would be to increase the maximum size of file that users can download Anonymous as 500 or 800 mb,

also increase the life of the files to 60 days since the last download.

Thank you for answering the questions as quickly and honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back