FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i did not received my yesterday payment yet.

You have received your payouts several times before, why do you think you won't receive it this time? Please read the rules on our site: we do pay within 3 business day since the request submission. You requested your payout yesterday, so what to worry about? Payout may take a couple hours or a couple days - however everyone receives his/her payment. Please stop misleading users here.

Oooo.fuck.
Am i cheater?
iqb8zxjrvGlIL.jpg

Filepost Hey!
I'm a big file uploader .....
A promotion for a great uploader?

I find a great hosting to work hard ...
I have long day .... Greetings
Cadagoto

Filepost Hey!
I'm a big file uploader .....
A promotion for a great uploader?

I find a great hosting to work hard ...
I have long day .... Greetings
Cadagoto

Contact our support team with the details about yourself and your activity via the site.

Maybe :D
This is my payments:
dd517b.png

very fast after request (only 30 hours) :D

Do not worry, the financial department will process all payout requests. Sometimes that is faster, sometimes longer. Anyway, there is no reason for doubts.

And news about the work done this week.

Earlier this week we presented new servers in Europe for ftp upload, and today we are glad to announce full setup completion of all European servers! Now our partners can upload files to the new servers using FTP (you can choose where you would like to upload your files - to US or EU servers) and via web upload (in this case the server is chosen automatically based on your location). We have already received positive feedback about high upload speed to EU servers from our users.

So we encourage all our users and partners who have been waiting for the servers to start uploading files and earning with us. We are sure you will be content with the service features and your revenue! There is enough space for everyone’s files at both US and EU servers!

Also we have implemented one more long-awaited useful feature that would make work with files much more convenient and would save lots of time. Now FTP upload supports folders, so when uploading via your FTP client you can choose a folder for the files to be uploaded to. Since this functionality technically is not trivial, please contact our support team via the site if there are any questions/issues arisen.

This week has been really productive, we are glad that technical setup of the servers is completed, and now all our partners from any country can enjoy high upload speed!

Eu FTP servers work but files take forever to show up in the file manager. This problem isn't there for the US ftp.

Last edited:
FM problem

searching does not work with any folders and sub-folders also

if possible can you please enable this function.

so if we have 1 (same) filename on 2 diff.folders will display

filename.zip foldername (folderA)
filename.zip folderBname (folderB)

in search results but usually someone has to go folder-by-folder.

Eu FTP servers work but files take forever to show up in the file manager. This problem isn't there for the US ftp.

We can see that now the files get without the delay to EU servers. Please check.

FM problem

searching does not work with any folders and sub-folders also

if possible can you please enable this function.

so if we have 1 (same) filename on 2 diff.folders will display

filename.zip foldername (folderA)
filename.zip folderBname (folderB)

in search results but usually someone has to go folder-by-folder.

That is not a problem, this is how the search works - you go to a folder and search for a file.

Hello,

It's A very good host, my money is increasing more and more. :)

Glad for you)

Hi FilePost!
Do I inadvertently deleted 229 files. You can restore the file back to me?

My acc is: (Check PM pls)

Thank you!<3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back