FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes very strange, download speed bad, but FTUPLOAD EU very fast.

http://check-host.net/check-ping?ho...-host.net/check-ping?host=ftp-eu.filepost.comhttp://check-host.net/check-ping?host=ftp-eu.filepost.com

fr.png
France, Roubaix, 4 / 4
,77.2 / 285.7 / 583.0 ms
The 4 / 4 is not fixed, I have 3 / 4 and 4 / 4.

Last edited:
Please tell us if you cap DL speeds for freebies, or if you´re going to apply the 100MB/hour rule, i can´t reach 100KB/s downloading from EU server to EU home

06fc1f.png

just guessing..........your issue

r u using mipony for DL ??

mipony gives lower DL rates for free visitors usually..........Try with JD and see if u get higher rates.

This screenshot was using JDownloader, right know i download at a fix speed of 180KB/s, doesn´t matter if the file is uploaded at USA or EU (I thought i would get more speed from EU because the server is near my country)

@Everyone - if you face low download/upload speed please submit a ticket to our support team with the details about your location and connection, thank you. That would help us to investigate any issues if any happen.

download from Argentina 140 kb / s download from United States 160 kb / s

many limitations .....

download
Download capacity 100MB/hour

please do something to get off faster

thank you very much

Rate table changes

Following multiple requests of our partners we are making some changes in our table of rates for PPD program. Since tomorrow the group 251-500MB will become 251-450MB, while 501-1024Mb will be extended to 451-1024MB. This change will make our rates more convenient for those partners who are used to this scheme while working with other file hostings. Despite the fact that the modification looks quite simple, it will influence the revenue positively since lots of popular files are involved. We are doing our best to keep FilePost as competitive as possible.

Also we would like to mention one important thing. Since the service launch we have not been taken into consideration refunds for all plans and programs. That definitely may be considered as an endless promo action for our partners and one more reason to join FilePost! Do not waste your time - start earning with us today!

wowwwwwwwwwww

oh my god

can't believe it.

specific ticket sent on sunday-monday about this issue (check previous 2 pages)

and FP listen to our req (well we 've provided some written arguments/evidence of the competition to adopt this very small change......from 501 to 451 ;))

no more comment(s) :)

thks fp!

open mind people (not like others who charge same price prem acc.uploaders and reg.users same price.... without discount and make no real progress 1,5 year now....yes 1,5 year.....using same boring method....fs / up.st.)

not stuck people with old script(s) and same same ideas.......without progress.

1 thing is sure and is evidence according to the things changed.

This file-host makes progress and of course this will benefit both fp and it's users.

This host will not stuck to the same ideas (over and over) and it's open to move towards not stuck with the same system forever.

Things are changed according to user demand with proven arguments/evidences.

Of course we are in beta ;)

thks M :)

p.s. for some this change isn't anything meaningful (a small reduce to 50mb) but 1 thing is sure this small change was critical and needed (decrease) in order to adopt the compet.scheme @full

Im from Poland, and free dl speed is 150 kb/s. Should be ~250-300, like on FileSonic/Serve/UploadStation. I dont download my own files, I only upload, and I get many downloads from abroad, so I assume dl speed for them is ok.

And 60sec waiting...comparing to others 15sec. Should be max 20 sec...

Im from Poland, and free dl speed is 150 kb/s. Should be ~250-300, like on FileSonic/Serve/UploadStation. I dont download my own files, I only upload, and I get many downloads from abroad, so I assume dl speed for them is ok.

And 60sec waiting...comparing to others 15sec. Should be max 20 sec...

Download speed for free users are competitive with other file hostings, if your users have any issues with the speeds, ask them to contact our support team and provide details about their location.

anyone earn some money from rebills?

Yep, I confirm that our partners earn from rebills, and some of them are really content with the amounts they earn.

Nobody in EU could reach 170KB/s so probably you will need to review the network quality of EU servers...

You yourself wrote about 180KB/s speed if I am not mistaken. We will check the setup to make sure everyone gets good download speed. We also expect more servers to be launched.

Download speed for free users are competitive with other file hostings, if your users have any issues with the speeds, ask them to contact our support team and provide details about their location.

Yep, I confirm that our partners earn from rebills, and some of them are really content with the amounts they earn.

i will change my filehosting to filepost if filepost earning screenshots are include more rebills.

451MB Range rate is good, all popular file-hosts have it implemented, so FilePost don´t touch file rates, now they´re perfect.

400MB Range it´s only good if you work with Netload,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back