FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rate table changes

Following multiple requests of our partners we are making some changes in our table of rates for PPD program. Since tomorrow the group 251-500MB will become 251-450MB, while 501-1024Mb will be extended to 451-1024MB. This change will make our rates more convenient for those partners who are used to this scheme while working with other file hostings. Despite the fact that the modification looks quite simple, it will influence the revenue positively since lots of popular files are involved. We are doing our best to keep FilePost as competitive as possible.

Also we would like to mention one important thing. Since the service launch we have not been taken into consideration refunds for all plans and programs. That definitely may be considered as an endless promo action for our partners and one more reason to join FilePost! Do not waste your time - start earning with us today!

great!
i started upload

451MB Range rate is good, all popular file-hosts have it implemented, so FilePost don´t touch file rates, now they´re perfect.

400MB Range it´s only good if you work with Netload,
haha...with me, they only perfect when I see rebills at my account =)
I hope will see it next month. and hoping new Promotion

I can't switch plan until the first payment's done? Plz remove this rule
this rule is good to avoid cheaters :)

the pay rate is lower than some other new hosts like Uploadstation & Wupload (both PPD & Site Earning - 5% for starters) -> Hard to reach min payout (15$):facepalm:

How to export links in HTML format?
Filepost, could u set default filenames after uploaded with spaces instead of _ ?

Last edited:
I can't switch plan until the first payment's done? Plz remove this rule

Actually, you can choose PPS plan from the very beginning - to do that you need to submit an application available under Switch to PPS program in your account Dashboard. It will be reviewed by our support team.

the pay rate is lower than some other new hosts like Uploadstation & Wupload (both PPD & Site Earning - 5% for starters) -> Hard to reach min payout (15$):facepalm:

How to export links in HTML format?
Filepost, could u set default filenames after uploaded with spaces instead of _ ?

If you need PPS plan, once again it can be set up for your account - you just need to submit an application for us in your account.

Yes, you can export file links in html format, for that just set up your own custom file link format for export in Get links section and save it.

As for filenames - they are saved in the way they are received when the files are uploaded. If you need to change anything you have to update file names manually then.

You could see some payment proofs over this thread some pages ago, most of them in PPD plan ;)

Anyway for do a decent profit at PPS, find a nitche and upload quality content to FilePost for make sales (Choose USA or EU FTP for get better upload speeds)

Today i start to upload to FilePost (Hope storage servers could mantain this input rate)

e523a1.png

You could see some payment proofs over this thread some pages ago, most of them in PPD plan ;)

Anyway for do a decent profit at PPS, find a nitche and upload quality content to FilePost for make sales (Choose USA or EU FTP for get better upload speeds)

Today i start to upload to FilePost (Hope storage servers could mantain this input rate)

e523a1.png

I am really glad to see you uploading files to FilePost!

As for the screenshots - yes, you can find them in the thread. Also we will ask partners to post more new screens to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back