FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FilePost:

was not credited the money from the sale of premium

error.jpg

mi acc logitec

thanks FilePost for all detailed upd's and glad we helped a bit in suggestions for adding new options in FIlePost FManager ;)

we like the blog idea u have since this is something unique ;)

accurate as always!

p.s. apart from FREE file size for visitors/free users (which will be considered sometime this or next month) hope considering changing cat.251-501 to 251-451 as someone else suggested in the near future since this is only a reduce in 50mb but critical in order to adopt some competition ;)

regards

Thank you for the feedback! We will also consider the changes you have mentioned additionally.

I was really impressed with the design and uniqueness. But there are many things that this company has to improve.
1. Shitty remote-upload speed, 6 Files from fileserve says "Starting" from 1 hour.
2. Premium accounts are expensive as compared to other file hosts.
3. Free User can download upto 400mb.
4. That is kinda creepy, most of us upload warez, If they take that statement seriously then we all won't be able to get paid.

@FilePost, you should really do something about remote-upload, without proper remote-upload speed uploaders cannot even think about doing work with you. Whenever I get registered with a new filehost, I check its remote-upload speed first.

As for remote upload - there may be some delays sometimes, however we monitor the situation with RU all the time.

As for premium in euro - that is actually an opportunity for those partners who work on sales to earn more.

As for the question about traffic source - it can be asked only when it seems there is cheating about number of downloads. You can ask partners here on the forum who received payouts whether they had any troubles getting them or not )

Hi
When I generate links from my files, some characters becomes a code.
For example:
"(" becomes "%2528"
")" becomes "%2529"
"ñ" becomes "%25C3%25B1"

So, instead of:
hxxp://filepost.com/files/xxxxxx/(test).rar
you get:
hxxp://filepost.com/files/xxxxxx/%2528test%2529.rar

Links works ok, but are much longer and difficult to read.

You are doing a great work :)

Thanks) We will check the issue you have mentioned.

FilePost:

was not credited the money from the sale of premium

error.jpg

mi acc logitec

You are on PPD plan, that is why you are not paid for sales.

@Filepost:
Sorry! But why you don't accept IDM for free download? Almost guys using IDM and they need test your service before decide buy premium account. If your slow speed not bad, they will buy premium account, I hope you can accept IDM for free download in the future.
Thanks!

@logitech,
you can ask for it everyday, you will get it the next day, manually, if everyday you can reached 15 USD

FTP uploads seems to be working OK now, almost instantly appear in the file manager ( I only test a few files thou)

ok

Hello to everyone in WJunction Community!

We are glad to officially announce the launch of a new file hosting - FilePost.com! Our team has been working hardly on the hosting for almost a half of a year, and we are excited to present the result.

filepost_en.png

What are our advantages?

We just must mention our team - a group of professional web-developers who have put all their knowledge and experience into the project. Our team clearly realizes the future evolution way of FilePost.com, and from the very beginning we try to avoid the mistakes and problems common for the file hosting industry. We have taken into consideration all popular and demanded features and tools for file storage and sharing, and we have also paid great attention to the technical part of the service - there are multiple servers and large bandwidth sufficient for the system peak loads and the future growth.

We offer our partners the following ways to earn:

- pay-per-download program - up to 35USD per 1000 downloads from all countries!
- partnership program - we pay 60% of all sales and rebills inspired by your files;
- a program for site owners - up to 15% of referred sales;
- a referral program - up to 25% of your referrals' revenue;
- special deals for super uploaders.

FilePost's features for partners and users:

-
the highest speed values for free account owners and super conditions for our premium partners (we have modern servers with the best up-to-date hard disks along with the dynamic balancing and 10-GBit uplinks provided by the largest traffic providers);
- free users can upload files up to 2GB each while premium users - up to 3GB each;
- fast remote upload options for everyone: advanced web, remote and FTP upload methods;
- advanced statistics of file downloads and sales;
- your files and information safety and security - all files' copies are stored;
- the service reliability - we can easily deal with the peak loads and guarantee stable speed at any time of a day.

Our goal is to provide a high-quality file sharing service for our users and bring generous revenue to our partners. We will be glad to work with you. Become our partner today!

Any questions or suggestions about out service? Just let me know or contact our support team.

Regards, Michael,
FilePost.com
e-mail: pr@filepost.com

thats ok

RU from filesonic not working

==
nevermind it is working now, but sometime it still result in error more so than wupload/uploadstation

Last edited:
@Filepost:
Sorry! But why you don't accept IDM for free download? Almost guys using IDM and they need test your service before decide buy premium account. If your slow speed not bad, they will buy premium account, I hope you can accept IDM for free download in the future.
Thanks!

Our users are really content with free download speed even without managers. Still, you can browse through Jdownloader site - I believe they made Jdownloader work with FilePost. Also, we plan to support more managers in the future for premium downloads.

FilePost

that day calls for money?? Sunday?

or you can ask every day to pay day?

You can request payout every time you earn 15 USD. Also after the first payout you can choose a payment plan - on Mondays for example (sure if you have 15USD you will be paid).

Hi again FP,
seems the FTP trouble happening again, its almost an hour and my files are still unavailable at the filemanager, yesterday it happens around this time also, maybe its time realted issue - followed by loading issue?

hoefully the techs can fix this immediately, FTP upload speed has been OK for me

Hi again FP,
seems the FTP trouble happening again, its almost an hour and my files are still unavailable at the filemanager, yesterday it happens around this time also, maybe its time realted issue - followed by loading issue?

hoefully the techs can fix this immediately, FTP upload speed has been OK for me

There is some queue of files right now, anyway we are monitoring the situation, will resolve the issue.

Hi again FP,

Please check the files right now, if they have not been uploaded, please try to upload them once again via ftp. Please keep me informed.

Last edited:
Our users are really content with free download speed even without managers. Still, you can browse through Jdownloader site - I believe they made Jdownloader work with FilePost. Also, we plan to support more managers in the future for premium downloads.

Because IDM will auto get link, so some member can't download :P, and they don't know how can turn off IDM :)
BTW, thanks about new servers at EU :))

when are the files cleared from the deleted list in FManager ? (anyone knows;;)

the files we delete manually or auto/dmca ones.

hope next month we see the news we waited ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back