FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ if u are scared with this bussiness then find something legit i would say :)
its all come and gone , better no miss ur chances bro

hi fpost :)

a few things after some tests

a) can you increase the Maximum download file size for FREE/VISITORS from 400mb to slightly more........This is VERY important for people who want to join from some other filehosts which do not had any kind of dl size DL limit for visitors/FREE users.

b) searching files in file manager does NOT work. also there is no option to type and press the ENTER key for searching files. so keybord is disables in FM when searching. Please fix searching file in FM also.

a) can you increase the Maximum download file size for FREE/VISITORS from 400mb to slightly more........This is VERY important for people who want to join from some other filehosts which do not had any kind of dl size DL limit for visitors/FREE users.

We pay great attention to all advice and suggestions reported by our service users and partners and try to react to them appropriately. For example, in response to multiple requests, we have moved Poland to C group. Also, as we can see, the most part of partners are not satisfied with 400MB size limit for free download, thus we plan to implement a flexible setting that would allow partners to control this limitation themselves. What is more, we are going to implement more flexible marketing partner settings - regarding limitations about downloads and payment options. These options will allow partners to influence their revenue more efficiently. The implementation will take some time, though we understand the importance of these features.

http://filepost.com/blog/post/24/

Can anyone help me how to set payment account? I set it, then click a link I get in email - but nothing happens :)

regards

go to

my account --> edit account (top right)

fill in payment whatever info....

then go to your reg.email with filepost.

and confirm the change there will be some link of confirmation to click otherwise will not work :)

re-try since it may need to clear some cookies also to display correctly!

I think Filepost have to make the 35$ to 45$ or more to attract uploaders! and maybe U will surpass fsc and maybe Wu!

Good Fight between the three filehost!

:)

thanks for the premium upgrade mate, I was a bit dissapointed at first with ftp uploading problem, but RU is working well for me currently

please fix the ftp issue thou

Please do remote upload from filesonic. Please please :)

And please can you do at "My files" page that user can get links in format <a href="url">url</a>
It would be really helpfull.

Thanks

Last edited:
Same problem.
We are sorry, the server where this file is located is currently unavailable, but should be recovered soon. Please try to download this file later.

a8e7aeed5179314a4605a3c5091a0437.png

payment requested about 2 hours ago :)

the description field seems to auto fill the description to my email address ..thats kinda annoying tbh.. any way to jus leave the description blank and fill in one if WE want?

dont really want to have to manually sit n edit hundreds of files to remove my email address from the description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back