FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey admin your FTp upload is not working and I have uploaded my files using the user id : tullah.hiday@gmail.com and now I can't see my files what is the problem with your site and is it with my account or with filepost...

Please reply me admin....

My user id is : tullah.hiday@gmail.com

FTP error :

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

Last edited:
Hey admin your FTp upload is not working and I have uploaded my files using the user id : tullah.hiday@gmail.com and now I can't see my files what is the problem with your site and is it with my account or with filepost...

Please reply me admin....

My user id is : tullah.hiday@gmail.com

FTP error :

I have just successfully connected to the ftp server.

Please check FTP settings on your side please or try to reconnect. Also try to connect to some other servers and let me know the result.

Hi Admin,

I am really impressed with your prompt reply and thanks I am able to connect to FTP now and I am uploading my files , But I am having issue with my files uploaded as Earlier I have uploaded 10+ files using FTP and I was able to see only 2 files so I stopped uploading and now I logeed in your site and unable to see those two files too...

Is anything wrong with the files or with my account....

Please let me know.....

Hi Admin,

I am really impressed with your prompt reply and thanks I am able to connect to FTP now and I am uploading my files , But I am having issue with my files uploaded as Earlier I have uploaded 10+ files using FTP and I was able to see only 2 files so I stopped uploading and now I logeed in your site and unable to see those two files too...

Is anything wrong with the files or with my account....

Please let me know.....

When did you upload the first ten files? If that was done before the official launch date (I can see files uploaded on 15th in your account), then there was some glitch what resulted in removing some files uploaded by ftp. However since this Monday all files have been uploaded normally via ftp.

Please try to upload a couple of files now and let us know the result.

@Filepost: I will use your site for sure ...1 suggestion If you will increase the size of download in the future(now 400 MB)for free user, mybe you can set the option to choose for every user which is the best size for him...so mybe if yu decide to increase at 1 GB a user could choose to keep 400 MB for free user...what do you think?!

Countries Details not show download from group D

Please pm me your account id/e-mail and countries you suppose downloads are not calculated from.

@Filepost: I will use your site for sure ...1 suggestion If you will increase the size of download in the future(now 400 MB)for free user, mybe you can set the option to choose for every user which is the best size for him...so mybe if yu decide to increase at 1 GB a user could choose to keep 400 MB for free user...what do you think?!

We plan to implement such a flexible system soon. For now the size is 400MB, if you have larger files, it is possible to divide them in several ones (and thus get more downloads or get more sales).

welcome to wj sir!!!
any payment proofe

i cant find my refer link pls help me

Last edited:
Very good this server.
I already registered and I will help you grow ... raises are really fast FTP works 100%.
I love the design is unique.
My web users have begun using FilePost.

PD: FilePost not give away any updrade a premium?,my acount name in FilePost is MJMaster .
I would be very grateful and as you know FilePost committee recommends

Thanks

Very good this server.
I already registered and I will help you grow ... raises are really fast FTP works 100%.
I love the design is unique.
My web users have begun using FilePost.

PD: FilePost not give away any updrade a premium?,my acount name in FilePost is MJMaster .
I would be very grateful and as you know FilePost committee recommends

Thanks

Thank you for your words! Please send me information about the files you are going to share and may be where you will share them (you can pm me). This information will be useful, thanks in advance.

I downloaded a 200mb file as a free user, didn't download anything else and when i tried to download again as a free user it said I had exceeded my daily limit and to try again in 24 hours.

This isn't good for free users at all, better use PPS plan with these guys.

I downloaded a 200mb file as a free user, didn't download anything else and when i tried to download again as a free user it said I had exceeded my daily limit and to try again in 24 hours.

This isn't good for free users at all, better use PPS plan with these guys.

is that true ?

This is not good, I put FilePost links in the first

please FilePost let this unlimited or at least increase this limit to something bigger some of gigas. actually 200 MB is too too small. please FilePost give us space in this, I am in PPD plan and this will not serve me at all, so please do not kill PPD plan with this strong conditions. do not disappoint us.

Regards.

Last edited:
707f79.png

This is the message after downloading 1 220 mb file then trying to download again. I wanted to see what the wait time was for a free user, I was expecting to have to wait about 20 or 30 mins, but was surprised to see this.

707f79.png

This is the message after downloading 1 220 mb file then trying to download again. I wanted to see what the wait time was for a free user, I was expecting to have to wait about 20 or 30 mins, but was surprised to see this.

Same here... Two downloads and then STOP!!!
This host started with all the good prerequisites but this limit is RIDICOLOUS!!!
Please FilePost, review this limitation and give free users a chance!!!

AtZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back