FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi FilePost...,

i will not complain anything related to speed from now on...its a waste i understand..u will not do anything for ur affiliates..but need only one answer.

we all belong to rest of the world.

almost more than 50% Filepost members saying D/L speeds slow.

but why u keep on replying the same we want Technical details.

how each and every one provide details..??

instead ask ur technical dep. why everybody complaining abt slow D/L speed...

or check it by urself.

@Filepost,

As you said I tried ULS still errors

831f97c51b58.JPG

Are you going to fix this or what is the best way for remote-uploading?

BTW after 100Urls remoting we cannot add more and have to wait until this finish. I have 20,000 file, so can you imagine how could I try? with Fileserve I just have to add all links and wait.

We get lots of errors for RU from FileServe and UploadStation, and they happen not on our site. We have contacted both to find out whether they can help us and if our hosting is blocked probably. So I would ask you to use some other hostings to upload from, for example, FSO RU works well.

hi FilePost...,

i will not complain anything related to speed from now on...its a waste i understand..u will not do anything for ur affiliates..but need only one answer.

we all belong to rest of the world.

almost more than 50% Filepost members saying D/L speeds slow.

but why u keep on replying the same we want Technical details.

how each and every one provide details..??

instead ask ur technical dep. why everybody complaining abt slow D/L speed...

or check it by urself.

The thing is that not all premium users get bad speed, otherwise users would not prolongate the subscription (and they do prolongate). Most users are content with the speed, and sure we test the speeds and monitor the situation. THAT IS WHY when someone has complaints for the speed, we ask for the details to make investigation and see what may be the reason. And if the reason is our service (software, channels), these details help to improve it. Premium download speed is not limited, and we have 10Gbit channels that can provide good speed.

I am sorry if you do not want to contact the support team for the assistance, however we can not say anything just from the words 'my speed is bad'. I believe that is my last attempt to clarify my point of view in this question. Thank you for your time.

Hmm its seems like you guys have servers with two locations - NL and USA Dallas. So if USA premium users download from a file in NL they'd get slow download - just like the current situation with Filesonic servers.

I get max uploading 1.5mb/s with a USA server using web upload.

For download, I get about 3 MB/s max single threaded on a file hosted in the USA. And about 400 Kb/s for a file hosted in NL.

So it really depends on where the files are hosted, if your target is the USA market, upload on their USA servers otherwise, get a server in NL and upload from there.

Hi,

Anyone having problems with RU?
I am trying to RU from Filesonic and the status is Queued for days. Same time I RU to Crocko, it RUed instantly.
Do Filepost give priority to Premium members even for uploading?

Hi,

I am trying to RU from Filesonic and the status is Queued for days. Same time I RU to Crocko, it RUed instantly.

No!!! They're just answering arround. Nowadays, just fileserve, uploadstation, filejungle are workable and they cannot work with filepost. I need to know if they can guarantee which host is absolutely workable with RU to FP.

Well... I will stop using this service.
Filepost is bad.

Bye bye!

You should contact support team if there are any reasons preventing you from work. However sure it is your own choice.

Hmm its seems like you guys have servers with two locations - NL and USA Dallas. So if USA premium users download from a file in NL they'd get slow download - just like the current situation with Filesonic servers.

I get max uploading 1.5mb/s with a USA server using web upload.

For download, I get about 3 MB/s max single threaded on a file hosted in the USA. And about 400 Kb/s for a file hosted in NL.

So it really depends on where the files are hosted, if your target is the USA market, upload on their USA servers otherwise, get a server in NL and upload from there.

Thank you. Yes, we have servers in US and NL. And any partner can choose a servers when uploading files by ftp for example. So if you know that your users are located in EU mostly, you should choose EU servers, if in USA - then US servers would work better. Sure, if someone from EU downloads files located on US servers (and vice versa) the speed also depends on the route between his location and our servers (and we can not help here i the route is not optimal).

@Filepost,

RU from Uploadstation is still error. Could you tell me which host remote-uploading have no error?

I believe I replied to you about that yesterday - try FileSonic hosting, RU from it works really well. You can see the reply was given here already:
http://www.wjunction.com/1255755-post4369.htm

Hi,

Pm me your email address please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back