FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank fatfighter but not fast

Please pm me your email address - I will look into your account.

Hi guys download via IDM is not possible ?

We recommend using JDownloader software - their engineers keep the plugin up-to-date, you can use it for both free and premium downloads.

Hi FilePost Supporter,
I can't edit my payment detail, the link in email not work :(

And can you upgrade my account to premium? I'm uploader :D
Account ID: longnh

Thank and regard

Please submit a ticket about that into general section.

I can't open filepost page for hours. ANyone got the same problem...?

If you still have the problem please submit a ticket and send a screenshot.

Hi filepost,
Please check my pm
ticket ID: 00075040
user: samsung013
thanks

The premium was prolongated. The ticket will be replied too also.

my account can't remote

i have preiumaccount Filesonic.
I add files in Filepost but these pending...
please check for me.
my account: mrcuong2703

mostly filesonic put CAPTA to prevent leeching filesonic files even if u have premium account. No chance to solve this problem.

Now these
:facepalm:
ea2555fa42.png

mostly filesonic put CAPTA to prevent leeching filesonic files even if u have premium account. No chance to solve this problem.
Why not? Excellent captcha recognition service with API and sample scripts to automate any captcha recognizing - here! 1000 captchas = $1. PM me for invite ;)

Yesterday we experienced some downtime moments at the service (lasted for an hour maximum), so some of you could face the service unavailability error. Our technicians and hosting support team fixed that in a timely manner. Sorry for the inconvenience.

can you please help me recover my hacked account they change all my info

Please submit a ticket to the support team with the details.

Hopefully the financial team will be able to process the payouts today, however due to the holidays, that can be done tomorrow. We warned about possible delays in support before.

The situation with FSO has become much better according to our stats, seems they have followed our kind request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back